Time for a Complete Auction House Rework

The auction house was something devs disregarded as impossible to code for many years.  Now we have it (thanks to a lot of hard work from the dev team).  

Problem is, it is far too limited, taxed to death, and rife with danger.  All of that needs to be turned around.

There shouldn't be anything standing in the way of a healthy trading economy.  It's not creating gear, it's selling it to people who have a higher chance of actually using it than stockpiled gear.   It should also be able to help staff to identify people who are duping due to irregular trading patterns with no discernible source.

1.  Lower Listing price to 50% of it's current value.
  2.  Add "mailbox" upgrades to houses (for about the same cost as a virtual upgrade).   Mailboxes will let players send things from their safe box at the auction house directly to a house ID.
  3.  Remove the 10 listing limit.  It's retarded and just discourages people from actually filling it up.
  4.  Daily generated police equipment in very small amounts (not tazers, flashbangs, spikestrips) ect.
  5.  Add mailboxes where people can list items (away from rebels so as to not create a redirected rebel gear cycle). 
  6.  Add stats for auctions sold. 

• Like 4
  • Jew 1
  • Downvote 4
4 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

o7'd btw

I cant imagine the arma withdrawals you are getting, nightmares about your pointless protests, now you are poor irl and in-game. Sad.

2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Just leave

None. I play other games  lol.  

And no.   

@ CaloomClark  please stop messaging me about CTF merch.  I told you, I can't sell it here.  It's against TOS. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Boovin said:

Vacancies on a couple councils atm (please come back) 👉👈

Can't really justify being on CC if I don't actively play. 

7 minutes ago, Boovin said:

I have a spare arma key from when I bought dlc go undercover 👉👈👉👈

LoL MAC address, IP, Hardware ID's.  Staff would know... and it would invalidate everything.  

Besides that... 100% bojo wouldn't take me on CC, and if he did he would just bury and invalidate everything I came up with.  We have our moments of chill.. but dude is perm grudge with me.  

Bojo is just Diamond Drop 2.0.  He'll fill it up with his friends, push everyone out that disagrees with him, and negate every opinion that doesn't go in line with his way of thinking.  He doesn't have CC head to help the server.  He has it to play politics.  

Walt was the best thing to ever happen to CC.   Losing walt was basically the death of CC.. at least for now. 

• Hmm 1
18 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

None. I play other games  lol.  

You should be getting a gym membership, not playing games, you look like a chubby 15 year old child wearing a skin suit 3 sizes too big.

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

You should be getting a gym membership, not playing games, you look like a chubby 15 year old child wearing a skin suit 3 sizes too big.

My belly is completely flat save for some muscles showing through.  I guess that would be fat though in the eyes of a junkie.  

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

My belly is completely flat save for some muscles showing through.  I guess that would be fat though in the eyes of a junkie.  

You dumped some pics into the silla discord a while back that would say otherwise, I would happily find and post, unfortunately goat and big boy rabid ruined the fun for all of us. Also not a junkie for the 1000th time, I know you and hawkg are creepily close, but you should know better than to believe that little helmet head retard.

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

You dumped some pics into the silla discord a while back that would say otherwise, I would happily find and post, unfortunately goat and big boy rabid ruined the fun for all of us. Also not a junkie for the 1000th time, I know you and hawkg are creepily close, but you should know better than to believe that little helmet head retard.

"Creepily close" because I play war selection with him every now and then and don't call him the N word?

Also, you are. 

Also, if you're talking about the picture from 8th grade (literally 25 years ago) yeah I was very slightly chubby. 

Just now, The Sovereign said:

"Creepily close" because I play war selection with him every now and then and don't call him the N word?

Also, you are. 

I'm a nword or a junkie? Rn my piss is so clean its probably better water quality than your group home's tap water. Aren't you the one who boasts about trying all kinds of drugs? Only meth user to keep a medically obese bmi, its borderline impressive.

1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

I'm a nword or a junkie? Rn my piss is so clean its probably better water quality than your group home's tap water. Aren't you the one who boasts about trying all kinds of drugs? Only meth user to keep a medically obese bmi, its borderline impressive.

List of drugs I've done in my life:  weed, mushrooms, acid, alcohol, and ludes.  All hallucinogens, all non-addictive.  

You on them percs.  Everyone knows it.. Go to rehab junkie.  

Also:  I am not a crybaby bitch like some people.  Idgaf if people know what I look like.  

memememe.jpg

You can say a lot about me... but fat isn't one of them.  

1 minute ago, Ddosed said:

Didn't the poll pass for you to leave? Why you still here?

I agree tho needs a rework 

No.  In a stunning turn of events, "no" won that poll by over 20 votes.  

9 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

List of drugs I've done in my life:  weed, mushrooms, acid, alcohol, and ludes.  All hallucinogens, all non-addictive.  

You on them percs.  Everyone knows it.. Go to rehab junkie.  

Also:  I am not a crybaby bitch like some people.  Idgaf if people know what I look like.  

memememe.jpg

You can say a lot about me... but fat isn't one of them.  

No.  In a stunning turn of events, "no" won that poll by over 20 votes.  

Thats going to the private folder thank you sov

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Thats going to the private folder thank you sov

100 degrees outside, 150 degrees in the building where it was taken.  Sweaty mess... pretty sure thats a kink of yours have at. 

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

100 degrees outside, 150 degrees in the building where it was taken.  Sweaty mess... pretty sure thats a kink of yours have at. 

ask @ Skys  my milking facility stays at 120F year round to get them nice and lubed up

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Besides that... 100% bojo wouldn't take me on CC, and if he did he would just bury and invalidate everything I came up with.  We have our moments of chill.. but dude is perm grudge with me.  

False, i believe everyone deserves a chance and a fair opportunity to voice their ideas. 

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Bojo is just Diamond Drop 2.0.  He'll fill it up with his friends.

Again, also false, if anything I've made it "harder" for friends to join by enforcing stricter gang limits and activity requirements.

18 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

push everyone out that disagrees with him, and negate every opinion that doesn't go in line with his way of thinking

Another miss unfortunately, i do the paperwork for removals but in reality its up to each individual senior whether or not they want someone on their council. they even handle their own councils application process and only reach out to me for whitelist / TeamSpeak edits in regards to members.

27 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

He doesn't have CC head to help the server.  He has it to play politics.

Yet another swing and a miss, my SOLE intention as head of civ council is to ensure that the people that play the server actually have a server to play on thats not a complete shitshow.

29 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Losing walt was basically the death of CC.. at least for now. 

You are making up your opinion based on 0 insight and in general 0 knowledge about how the transition has been / what has changed since the transition. There has not even been a month since walt stepped down. If you genuinely cared about things you would realize that walt went from Head Civ Council to Civilian Council Oversight, he is still very much involved in things.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

False, i believe everyone deserves a chance and a fair opportunity to voice their ideas. 

Again, also false, if anything I've made it "harder" for friends to join by enforcing stricter gang limits and activity requirements.

Another miss unfortunately, i do the paperwork for removals but in reality its up to each individual senior whether or not they want someone on their council. they even handle their own councils application process and only reach out to me for whitelist / TeamSpeak edits in regards to members.

Yet another swing and a miss, my SOLE intention as head of civ council is to ensure that the people that play the server actually have a server to play on thats not a complete shitshow.

You are making up your opinion based on 0 insight and in general 0 knowledge about how the transition has been / what has changed since the transition. There has not even been a month since walt stepped down. If you genuinely cared about things you would realize that walt went from Head Civ Council to Civilian Council Oversight, he is still very much involved in things.

I'll give you that, I have not witnessed you doing your job currently.. and you may have improved, and you may have bettered your behavior.. but in the past, you've almost always with one or two exceptions, been consistently toxic to those you don't personally like, and choose whether or not you agree to their ideas based on personal opinions about them.  You got roped into doing interviews for a head once, and made the most ridiculous decision imaginable.  Made a joke out of the entire process.  

If you grew up and bettered yourself, I'd be happy af to be wrong about this.  But it wasn't that long ago I'd seen you conduct yourself in a manner not even deserving of being a dept head, yet alone head cc.  

17 minutes ago, Boovin said:

I can’t comment on any beef but I think a good idea should be viewed as a good idea regardless of who it comes from 

Ty.. And yeah... I prefer to fight my own battles anyways 🙂  

The fact of the matter is though, Mr. @ SPBojo , every single person on CC, half of whom hated me outside of CC, put their beef with me aside to have constructive conversations.  They didn't always agree with my ideas, but they voiced concerns, and sometimes changes were made, sometimes I didn't have the support for an idea and dropped it, but all in all, I can't say a single person I worked with on CC over my entire time on it was over the line and toxic to the process, but you.  Even Farrell was less toxic than you.  Everyone lower rank than you conducted themselves professionally with me, and visa versa, to get the job done.  

And you got promoted to head.  And I don't think you got promoted to head because whoever made that decision didn't care about who's best for the job.  I think it's because you have a way of being one person to everyone who is in a position to benefit you, and a completely different to everyone else.  You climb political ladders.  I have no doubt you'll want to be staff at one point, and god help every single person on this server who isn't on your friends list when that happens.  

Like I said though...  if I'm wrong, and you're maturing past this..  good for you and great for the server.  But staff buy the person you pretend to be far too easily.  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You got roped into doing interviews for a head once

I was asked by Walt himself to conduct the interviews.

10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

and made the most ridiculous decision imaginable

I never made the decision, i gave my opinion when asked and agreed to what he had to say.

I see no point in arguing with you so that will be my only response, if you wish to have more details or more insight in general you are welcome to reach out to me but again, i will not entertain this.

18 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I was asked by Walt himself to conduct the interviews.

I never made the decision, i gave my opinion when asked and agreed to what he had to say.

I see no point in arguing with you so that will be my only response, if you wish to have more details or more insight in general you are welcome to reach out to me but again, i will not entertain this.

Walt would've came to a different conclusion.  The decision you made was 100% unjustifiable.  You promoted a dude with 2 ideas over 6 months that had logged into the game once in that time, over someone that doubled the minimum ideas and sparked a lot of positive conversations and got a LOT of ideas passed through that were all very popular.  

You made a joke of it all.  You did it because you had beef.  There was 0 way to justify the decision you made.  Almost the entire CC said you were fucked for that.  And the first meeting rolls around after and runs gets called on 3x and is afk each time.  You turned the whole session into a joke.  

Cabal hated me more than any single gang on the server at that time, and after that I got multiple messages from Cabal from CC saying how fucked up it was and how far back you set everything.  They didn't even know you had beef.  Just knew something was off with your decision making process and was upset by it.  

I've talked to everyone involved in it, it's basically universally agreed you made a foolish decision, and you got more deciding power than you should have had.  Everyone regretted it.  

And that's the bottom line.  You will Sabotage CC before you let someone advance that you don't like.  You can delude yourself all day into thinking you don't do that, but if you don't face that's a character flaw you have, and it created mistakes you've made, you will never grow past it.