2 hours ago, Nick Carraway said:

what im saying 

they realized no grown adults want to sit around roleplaying for 4 hours just to make times. @ XnavrasX you're better then most of us u loser

1. I voted against that shit as I see no reason to let squeakers into the faction as all they do is cause problems.

2. I don't even know who you are and chances are pretty good you have no clue who I am so I don't know why you are tagging me in shit.

3. For junior medics it is 60 minutes every 2 weeks to keep your whitelist. If you cant manage 60 minutes, or 9 minutes a day, that's a you problem.

4. I put in my minimums every week and that's it. If I am playing with a good group I'll stay on longer, but you are right I rather be playing ARK or DCS for 4 hours straight instead of Arma 3 pressing windows key to revive people who would rather see the faction deleted.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

1. I voted against that shit as I see no reason to let squeakers into the faction as all they do is cause problems.

2. I don't even know who you are and chances are pretty good you have no clue who I am so I don't know why you are tagging me in shit.

3. For junior medics it is 60 minutes every 2 weeks to keep your whitelist. If you cant manage 60 minutes, or 9 minutes a day, that's a you problem.

4. I put in my minimums every week and that's it. If I am playing with a good group I'll stay on longer, but you are right I rather be playing ARK or DCS for 4 hours straight instead of Arma 3 pressing windows key to revive people who would rather see the faction deleted.

Not Senior Medic material tbh. Wish more passionate people would be in your position.

• BlessUp 1
  • STFU 1
4 hours ago, batGooseCan said:

Not Senior Medic material tbh. Wish more passionate people would be in your position.

1203 days TIG as a medic. The highest TIG out of the 107 medics currently on the sheet. 905 days TIG as a senior medic, the highest out of all the current seniors with the next closest being at 562. 738 hours logged on medic out of the 1142 total I have on the server. The fastest Pararescue to Supervisor promotion in R&R history. I had enough time to qualify for supervisor before I was promoted to Search and Rescue. I have had 1 disciplinary note in my entire career as a medic and that was because I misunderstood NLR as an EMT and that dude rammed me and lied to the supervisor he talked to. I have attended every single senior R&R meeting since I was promoted. It was me who recommended that other air vehicles besides the Taru be able to sling load dope crates. Wrote out a google doc with 27 different ideas in an attempt to make the faction more interesting and enjoyable for everyone. I actually fought with the design team to keep the previous logo for our vehicles instead of getting rid of it. I am always there to assist junior medics if they need something. If someone comes clean about cheating on a test I tell them to reapply in 30 days instead of outright blacklisting them.

But yeah, please tell me more about how I am not passionate about the faction. Sure I'm not as passionate as Polarbear was but I have served under 4 different directors, 3 as a senior. None asked me to resign so clearly your bull shit opinion is dead wrong. But realistically I shouldn't expect much from someone with less than 2 hours playing as a medic.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
14 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

bro got defensive as shit but like i said 

3 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

1203 days TIG as a medic. The highest TIG out of the 107 medics currently on the sheet. 905 days TIG as a senior medic, the highest out of all the current seniors with the next closest being at 562. 738 hours logged on medic out of the 1142 total I have on the server. The fastest Pararescue to Supervisor promotion in R&R history. I had enough time to qualify for supervisor before I was promoted to Search and Rescue. I have had 1 disciplinary note in my entire career as a medic and that was because I misunderstood NLR as an EMT and that dude rammed me and lied to the supervisor he talked to. I have attended every single senior R&R meeting since I was promoted. It was me who recommended that other air vehicles besides the Taru be able to sling load dope crates. Wrote out a google doc with 27 different ideas in an attempt to make the faction more interesting and enjoyable for everyone. I actually fought with the design team to keep the previous logo for our vehicles instead of getting rid of it. I am always there to assist junior medics if they need something. If someone comes clean about cheating on a test I tell them to reapply in 30 days instead of outright blacklisting them.

But yeah, please tell me more about how I am not passionate about the faction. Sure I'm not as passionate as Polarbear was but I have served under 4 different directors, 3 as a senior. None asked me to resign so clearly your bull shit opinion is dead wrong. But realistically I shouldn't expect much from someone with less than 2 hours playing as a medic.

nobody cares that ur a loser I know u highly regret wasting so many hours playing medic windows keying people while you could of been locking in into stuff that actually matters. Nobody cares that your a "senior memeber" of the biggest joke of a faction on olympus. Nobody wants to be a medic where its a crime to afk in a submarine when its the most fun thing to do on medic. You shouldnt even have to whitelist to play medic. 

3 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

But yeah, please tell me more about how I am not passionate about the faction.

thats the problem bro you take this shit too seriously you need to relax nobody wants to play a faction where you get yelled at for wearing the wrong hat, or a scuba suit on main land.

35 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

bro got defensive as shit but like i said 

nobody cares that ur a loser I know u highly regret wasting so many hours playing medic windows keying people while you could of been locking in into stuff that actually matters. Nobody cares that your a "senior memeber" of the biggest joke of a faction on olympus. Nobody wants to be a medic where its a crime to afk in a submarine when its the most fun thing to do on medic. You shouldnt even have to whitelist to play medic. 

thats the problem bro you take this shit too seriously you need to relax nobody wants to play a faction where you get yelled at for wearing the wrong hat, or a scuba suit on main land.

You mean we are part of the faction that if they got rid of it the server would die in a month? Staff knows this very well and that's why they haven't gotten rid of us. Add defibs and can medics. Defibs will help large gangs only. Small groups and solo players will opt for servers that have medics. I don't regret my time playing medic. I've made a lot of great friends doing so and have had some really good times playing and I am grateful for that. It's also funny to me that you clearly don't know the rules yet will talk shit about a faction you know nothing about. Instead of spewing a whole mess of absolute dog shit with your god awful grammar and spelling like an out of control orangutan, why don't you go back to eating crayons and watching Teletubbies because that's where it seems your intelligence level sits.

16 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

You mean we are part of the faction that if they got rid of it the server would die in a month? Staff knows this very well and that's why they haven't gotten rid of us. Add defibs and can medics. Defibs will help large gangs only. Small groups and solo players will opt for servers that have medics. I don't regret my time playing medic. I've made a lot of great friends doing so and have had some really good times playing and I am grateful for that. It's also funny to me that you clearly don't know the rules yet will talk shit about a faction you know nothing about. Instead of spewing a whole mess of absolute dog shit with your god awful grammar and spelling like an out of control orangutan, why don't you go back to eating crayons and watching Teletubbies because that's where it seems your intelligence level sits.

ligma balls kid

2 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

ligma balls kid

So you would like a grown man to lick your nuts? Kinda gay don't you think? I mean if you are into that kind of thing, knock yourself out but you'll have to go elsewhere to find someone whos down for that because that person ain't me.

5 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

So you would like a grown man to lick your nuts? Kinda gay don't you think? I mean if you are into that kind of thing, knock yourself out but you'll have to go elsewhere to find someone whos down for that because that person ain't me.

you are a nerd and must be very fun at parties always taking things too literal, and serious. Don't forget you're a grown man roleplaying a medic upset that kids can now play without requiring an age exception. You're a pathetic loser.

26 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

ith your god awful grammar and spelling like an out of control orangutan

i didnt know i was writing a essay shit man i better proof read this

loser

2 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

you are a nerd and must be very fun at parties always taking things too literal, and serious. Don't forget you're a grown man roleplaying a medic upset that kids can now play without requiring an age exception. You're a pathetic loser.

i didnt know i was writing a essay shit man i better proof read this

loser

Cry more kid. I think your mommy is calling for you. It's time for your mid day nap. Run along now youngin.