Offering a Master Class in Forum Rep

Lately I've noticed quite a few people absolutely struggling to get by on forum reputation as of late.  I often get people coming to me saying, "Hey sovereign, can you please teach me how to gain positive forums reputations as easily as you do."  And being an incredibly humble person, I always find it awkward admitting when I am really amazingly good at stuff, which honestly, happens all the time with a great many things.  Forum rep mastery is something I've had for years.  I have been the lowest rep on the entire forums, the highest rep, and go back and forth at will.  Sometimes even by accident.

Now I'm willing to help others and give back to those on the forums currently struggling with maintaining a positive reputation.  Some are almost there, some are hopeless.  Help me by tagging some people you know that could use some tips from my mastery of the art.   

@ skuzad25  @ Corpsie  @ Rapture

This is not an attack on anyone. Just an offer to help guide you to not being so hated so you can develop a reputation more akin to myself.  

@ Corpsie   You should know making alt accounts to upvote yourself is bannable.   That's not the way to go.  You've made 3 so far to do it, and that's gonna end up backfiring.  You should do it the legitimate way like I do. 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

step one:

dont ever take a break from the forums

Correct. Leaving your audience hanging is selfish.   Only take enough of a pause for them to proverbially start chanting your name and begging for more. 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

<--- That's not actually true.

Caught in a lie in 4k w0w

I have screenshots.  Been there, johnny come lately. 

• Downvote 2
Just now, Grandma Gary said:

You said highest, you peaked at 10k which I have exceeded.

You lied to the entire community.

It was the highest at the time.  A valid record, that has since been defeated.  

Don't take this from me @ Grandma Gary .  Without my forum rep records all I have is a life as a shitty warehouse worker that occasionally fucks hotties and travels the world.  I need this. 

• Downvote 2
On 7/30/2023 at 1:10 AM, The Sovereign said:

It was the highest at the time.  A valid record, that has since been defeated.  

Don't take this from me @ Grandma Gary .  Without my forum rep records all I have is a life as a shitty warehouse worker that occasionally fucks hotties and travels the world.  I need this. 

no hate ive just seen 0 proof of u fucking hotties

• Weird 1