Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

ok wasnt sure where to post this but ok im back some how the broken but new motherboard ive got some how works. only issue is all the fans in my pc case dont work but meh whatever enough of them do for it to keep cool. im saving up for an i7 because i dont think this pc will last forever no idea why it just decided to power up the motherboard. its good to be back. 

i know just need my perms back now in ts lol for cop and R and R its good to be back time to check i still own my houses or garage lol

Cheers! haha

Now go away again :P

why dont you go away. if you have got nothing good or constructive to say besides telling people to leave then maybe say nothing at all. you seem like a toxic individual from what ive seen so far ive no time for people like that

Well seems my pcs truely given up the ghost I've no more mental energy to give in trying I'm so burnt out so il be gone idk how long save for a new prebuilt rig I appreciate the patience of you guys mc the admins and apd r and r so I'd appreciate if I could be marked down for while I'm broke for now so gona be a depressing time ahead of me anyway il see you all around sometime

• Admin

Well seems my pcs truely given up the ghost I've no more mental energy to give in trying I'm so burnt out so il be gone idk how long save for a new prebuilt rig I appreciate the patience of you guys mc the admins and apd r and r so I'd appreciate if I could be marked down for while I'm broke for now so gona be a depressing time ahead of me anyway il see you all around sometime

Hey Danny. I am sorry to hear all that. Make sure you fill this out: 

You will be marked down using that form. Best of luck man. Hope to see you back soon!