The Grandma Gary Allegations:

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Silla loves me more than you.. you would rage at them when they would tell to stop being weird.  

I guess that's why you are the laughing stock of the silla vc that I'm in every other night 😄 it can't be healthy for you to just pathologically lie at every single chance you get, seek help you freak. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

I guess that's why you are the laughing stock of the silla vc that I'm in every other night 😄 it can't be healthy for you to just pathologically lie at every single chance you get, seek help you freak. 

Nah.. I used to hang out there constantly.  You would whine and cry when you came in and storm off mad and on whatever pills you were hooked on at the time. 

Silla loves me and it eats you alive.  Almost all of them. 

You're gonna have to let this go... You tried that shit one night and Ivy came out and called you a fucking retard.   Stop your obsession bud.. I barely know you.  

You would always try to rile the gang up to go find me and nobody was ever on board and you would rage and log off and prolly overdose or whatever. 

The only people you ever had on your side for your weird shit was the 8ball crew, and even they came around to liking me lol.   You're the odd man out.  Let it go. 

• Clown 1
  • STFU 1
2 minutes ago, proud said:

you had the votes switched, 82 people wanted you gone and because your so addicted your still here every morning and every night. 

That's not what happened.

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

That's not what happened.

cope all you want or maybe your brain is so fucking fried you cant remember shit that happened just a bit over 2 weeks ago, everyone seen the original votes till you had em switched

3 minutes ago, proud said:

cope all you want or maybe your brain is so fucking fried you cant remember shit that happened just a bit over 2 weeks ago, everyone seen the original votes till you had em switched

No

• Clown 1
31 minutes ago, goooooon said:

screaming i need attention stfu you mud possum 

Attention???  You think I like doing what I have to do?  You think it's easy being a hero?  You're fucking clueless. 

21 minutes ago, a polite young man said:

bitch do you want a ghosthawk i will give you one for you to shut the fuck up jesus christ its been a month

97aaf4933bc6e361d885c291e6c0ecfc.png

new response from @ Grandma Gary  @ The Sovereign

I'm absolutely sickened by sitting here watching you make false claims about @ Grandma Gary .

Just now, a polite young man said:

thats real weird 🤔

It did seem weird that GG was speaking like an absolutely trashy gross degen.  I wonder who typed for the spoof of  him.  

Please investigate who this gross human being was strafe.  WE gotta get to the bottom of this. 

• Downvote 1