The Grandma Gary Allegations:

Due to recent events, it has occurred to me there are better ways to get what I want from staff than going through the official channels.  Here is the truth regarding @ Grandma Gary not taking @ CaloomClark 's ghosthawk when he combat stored.  Please .. be patient.  This is very hard for me to talk about and not because I'm making it up as I go.  

He video called me and we talked, and I explained the situation and he agreed I was absolutely right that Wilhelm should get the ghosthawk and that it was an open and shut case.  Then he pulled out a pineapple and set it on his desk.  "Lunch?" I said.  "In a way..." he replied.  He said, "if you wince, I'm going to screw wilhelm over and not give him the ghosthawk" he said as I stared on in confusion.  What followed was ten  minutes of him shoving a entire pineapple up his ass on camera while yelling "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AWAY."  I sat there,  horrified, jaw on the floor without wincing as to not fuck my friend over.. until the end when he ripped it out in one smooth motion and I couldn't help but wince.  

I have evidence of this situation, that I will string you all on about for days and potentially never share.. but the important thing is that right now, we all come together and attack @ Grandma Gary  prematurely and make up our minds right now.  We're all disgusted by his behavior, and if you don't hate him right now, it's because you hate women.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 11
12 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

It's hard to watch a 40 year old descend into legit brain rot.

This is serious.  Don't be sexist. 

1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

https://gyazo.com/ce61a97ce9ddf05c92462703c8eb5a3d Touch grass you pathetic sad old creature. This shit is your life.

Lmao.. she had 5 alt accounts downvoting me and upvoting herself.  It was an easy troll because she cared that much.  That's not ammo.. Wash your hair, get off the drugs... clean your life up. 

• STFU 1
Just now, Tommy12 said:

I think McDonald’s is hiring rn if you need a job clearly you enough time to post on the forms all day 24/7

lol theres a 12 hour gap in my posting every day where im at work and an 8 hour gap when im sleeping bud.  Im literally active like two hours a day.

Legit don't know you and everyone in your gang that actually knows me likes me.  Maybe don't be such a follower and start thinking for yourself?  Stop repeating stuff that clearly isn't true?  Stick to the facts.. like grandma gary shoving a pineapple up his ass. 

I'm 😮 over 👈👇👆 here stroking 🙄😔😳 my dick 🍆 I 👁 got 💪 lotion 🧴 on my dick 🍆 right 👌now I'm 👈 just stroking 🖐 my shit 💩 I'm ➡ horny 😉 as fuck 🖕 man 👦 I'm ➡ a freak 🤦🏾‍♂️ man 👨like 💛

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
Just now, Kiddy Diddler said:

I'm 😮 over 👈👇👆 here stroking 🙄😔😳 my dick 🍆 I 👁 got 💪 lotion 🧴 on my dick 🍆 right 👌now I'm 👈 just stroking 🖐 my shit 💩 I'm ➡ horny 😉 as fuck 🖕 man 👦 I'm ➡ a freak 🤦🏾‍♂️ man 👨like 💛

I think that's the least degenerate thing I've ever seen you say. 

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Lmao.. she had 5 alt accounts downvoting me and upvoting herself.  It was an easy troll because she cared that much.  That's not ammo.. Wash your hair, get off the drugs... clean your life up. 

I'm cleaner than you, make more money than you could ever dream of making, not on drugs, and i don't beg my friends to mass downvote people on an arma 3 roleplay server's forum page because they hurt my feelings. "It was an easy troll because she cared that much." Wake up you sick fuck, you care about the forums and this server more than the owner. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

I'm cleaner than you, make more money than you could ever dream of making, not on drugs, and i don't beg my friends to mass downvote people on an arma 3 roleplay server's forum page because they hurt my feelings. "It was an easy troll because she cared that much." Wake up you sick fuck, you care about the forums and this server more than the owner. 

You've spent 3 years obsessing over me and have yet to get under my skin once.  Imagine dedicating that much time to something and failing so tragically.  

7 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

you care about the forums and this server more than the owner

Honestly.. yea.   You got me there.  

metro.png

• Downvote 2

Yeah me replying to 5-10 out of the hundreds and hundreds of shit post you spew is me being "obsessed", once again in your delusional brain, you are the main character, but in reality, you are just a sad no life who is worth one post-death forum post that will most likely get more upvotes than you ever did while trying your absolute heart out every day. Get a life you 18-wheeler big mac fatty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of big John's aged out discarded sex toys coming out in droves for this one.

5 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

You @ me……

I wasn't actually referring to you. I lol'ed at your comment. 

Talking about the downvoters.  Coming for me for not helping prop up their daddy's scheme to topple an innocent guy.

10 hours ago, Boovin said:

Ngl I wish all my bans were handled like that 

Honestly... It's better than having to feign a heavy heart to a power tripping 19 year old lol

10 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

Yeah me replying to 5-10 out of the hundreds and hundreds of shit post you spew is me being "obsessed", once again in your delusional brain, you are the main character, but in reality, you are just a sad no life who is worth one post-death forum post that will most likely get more upvotes than you ever did while trying your absolute heart out every day. Get a life you 18-wheeler big mac fatty.

You've replied to 100s.  Silla used to message me at least once a month that you were drunk and ranting about me in their discord.  They'd say shit like "your boyfriend is talking about you again."  Your own gang liked me more than you.  

Your obsession with me has been a running joke among like 20 people for at least 3 years running.

10 hours ago, Zan said:

why tf is everyone arguing on something so stupid 🤣

Welcome to olympus.

• Clown 1
6 hours ago, proud said:

whats crazy is this demented freak isnt forum banned yet, not a single soul likes that rotting scum

Me staying on the server won the vote.  You can't say not a single person likes me when there was a vote with over 100 participants and I'm still here.  

You city has to spend taxpayer money putting up special signs in places where you might cross the road. 

17 minutes ago, Penguiny said:

real shit sov👻

I'm not speaking up for me.  I'm doing it for the countless individuals who were also the victims in fictional stories that don't have a voice. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You've replied to 100s.  Silla used to message me at least once a month that you were drunk and ranting about me in their discord.  They'd say shit like "your boyfriend is talking about you again."  Your own gang liked me more than you.  

Your obsession with me has been a running joke among like 20 people for at least 3 years running.

The delusion continues, anyone that you think you are "friends" with, laugh at you like you are a monkey in a cage. "Silla used to message me" You can never show any msg or clip supporting this retard babble, you can't even give a name. Not a shred of evidence. You eat, breath, and shit on the forums and its fucking pathetic.

1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

The delusion continues, anyone that you think you are "friends" with, laugh at you like you are a monkey in a cage. "Silla used to message me" You can never show any msg or clip supporting this retard babble, you can't even give a name. Not a shred of evidence. You eat, breath, and shit on the forums and its fucking pathetic.

Silla loves me more than you.. you would rage at them when they would tell to stop being weird.  

• Clown 1