Election Fraud Accusations:

People keep making up stories and greatly exaggerating the extent of the voter fraud during the vote for me to quit the forums.  

It's true, there was some very MILD tampering on @ Grandma Gary 's part that resulted in the vote being offset by about 10 votes.  That being said, I'm a good sport and willing to give you guys another chance to prove it if you really think there's fraud. 

We will steer clear of the polls since last time they were compromised and do it much simpler.   250 downvotes (only direct actual downvotes count) and I'll leave the  forums forever.  Have to be on the main post.  No alt accounts.  If you can't muster that many out of a player base this size, it's obvious I'm too loved to be let go.  

• Downvote 2
  • STFU 2
7 minutes ago, Sladee said:

Another day another schizo post

My posts are cherished by the community, hence the no vote.  Not sure how many times I have to prove it. 

Exactly .. 0 downvotes. 

Now shut up, stop pretending to hate me and let me have my fun.

• Hmm 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Have to be on the main post.  No alt accounts.

heres its way out btw. When this is said and done it will say "xxx is a alt, x used alts, etc" and remain here "07d" while posting multiple times a day on the forums.

16%+ of your past 5 years btw

6 minutes ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

heres its way out btw. When this is said and done it will say "xxx is a alt, x used alts, etc" and remain here "07d" while posting multiple times a day on the forums.

16%+ of your past 5 years btw

Nope.. only did the vote post once you lying degenerate. 

7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Nope.. only did the vote post once you lying degenerate. 

think u chain smoked too many cigs to understand what i was saying there bud

9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

People keep making up stories and greatly exaggerating the extent of the voter fraud during the vote for me to quit the forums.  

It's true, there was some very MILD tampering on @ Grandma Gary 's part that resulted in the vote being offset by about 10 votes.  That being said, I'm a good sport and willing to give you guys another chance to prove it if you really think there's fraud. 

We will steer clear of the polls since last time they were compromised and do it much simpler.   250 downvotes (only direct actual downvotes count) and I'll leave the  forums forever.  Have to be on the main post.  No alt accounts.  If you can't muster that many out of a player base this size, it's obvious I'm too loved to be let go.  

There aren’t event 250 active forum users the game is a decade old. It set the goal post too high for realistic engagement 

@ Toby  @ proud  STFU's don't count towards the total.  

4 hours ago, Snake said:

There aren’t event 250 active forum users the game is a decade old. It set the goal post too high for realistic engagement 

You gotta really want it.

• STFU 1
47 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

@ Toby  @ proud  STFU's don't count towards the total.  

why are you quoting me then responding to toby and proud how many cigs did u chain smoke this morning the nicotine got u acting weird

1 minute ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

why are you quoting me then responding to toby and proud how many cigs did u chain smoke this morning the nicotine got u acting weird

Browser glitch.  

Wtf do you think nicotine does?

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Wtf do you think nicotine does?

know what it does bud but the effects on u seem to turn u schizo with half ur brain functioning

1 minute ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

know what it does bud but the effects on u seem to turn u schizo with half ur brain functioning

Thanks to you, I've seen multiple images and gifs of men cocooned in tape with a pump machine strapped to their penis. 

I don't think.. you should ever.. call someone weird. 

1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

Another day, another sad, desperate plea for attention.

What would you be doing right now if not checking the forums every 20 mins waiting to reply to me?

• Jew 1
  • Clown 1