WTS Salt/Mushroom Gang Shed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Boxxyy said:

not worth 25m

I would say it's worth if you're running mush but a 25m 'salt shed' is insane 

this shed sold for $55M in the past too. 

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 6:26 PM, Boxxyy said:

not worth 25m plus you then selling it and having to buy it off realator for another 20m

ive made tons off salt out of this thing. log on solo run salt no one bothers me ez runs. paid for itself in a week. you can run whatever you want out of it im just tryin to sell it.

I don't believe staff middleman sheds because they actively discourage people from trying. You might find one willing, but it would basically be duping money.

You're supposed to have to sell the shed to the bank for 15, and let the bank take its 15 mil cut (if  fully upgraded.)  Staff MM'ing that stops you from having to pay the 15m sales loss.

11 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I don't believe staff middleman sheds because they actively discourage people from trying. You might find one willing, but it would basically be duping money.

You're supposed to have to sell the shed to the bank for 15, and let the bank take its 15 mil cut (if  fully upgraded.)  Staff MM'ing that stops you from having to pay the 15m sales loss.

A staff member MM for me when i bought the shed

1 hour ago, Rawdogger said:

A staff member MM for me when i bought the shed

They aren't really supposed to unless it goes through bank and the money is taken out.. otherwise youre money duping.  They probably didn't know/think about it. 

9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

They aren't really supposed to unless it goes through bank and the money is taken out.. otherwise youre money duping.  They probably didn't know/think about it. 

You're not money duping. The money was spent at some point for the upgrades. You're just not taking money from the  Economy