The Olympus Experience

I'm not sure If any of you believe In extraterrestrial life but I for one know we are not alone. All around the world there or top secrete program's that not even the governments know about theses organizations operate illegally without letting the governments know. Basically they have Alien technology that they have shot down or recovered from crash sites even Alien body's and are back engineering these aliens crafts making their own the list goes on. Its a crazy rabbit hole to think about but Its going on In todays world and many people are blind to the fact that we are not alone and we sure aren't the only intelligent life forums out there. 

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
4 hours ago, Boovin said:

I'm not sure If any of you believe In extraterrestrial life but I for one know we are not alone. All around the world there or top secrete program's that not even the governments know about theses organizations operate illegally without letting the governments know. Basically they have Alien technology that they have shot down or recovered from crash sites even Alien body's and are back engineering these aliens crafts making their own the list goes on. Its a crazy rabbit hole to think about but Its going on In todays world and many people are blind to the fact that we are not alone and we sure aren't the only intelligent life forums out there. 

I remember back in like 2000 when Microsoft Terra first came out.  It was a precursor to what we have as google earth now.  Up until that point, the government fully denied area 51 even existed... and then millions of high schoolers are zooming in on the runways and base that doesnt exist.

• Jew 1
13 hours ago, Frato said:

Never in my life would I post arma clips on tiktok

No life I guess bud 🫡

5 hours ago, Boovin said:

If you didn’t know now you know cracker