What are we thinking... RVD? or GIGACHAD GAMER MOVE?

Pick one  

37 members have voted

1. 1. RVD or Proper APD GHawk removal?

• RVD
    • Proper APD GHawk Removal

• Admin
1 hour ago, N9ne- said:

Yeah man, how could you send signals (HACKER!!!) to that missile so that it would purposely hit your helicopter after you mathematically (also used advanced Arma physics details) calculated that the missile would make your helicopter fall on top of the ghost hawk that you were pretty far from..... THIS IS A PERM ALL DAY. SIT DOWN KID. 

You are some sort of scientist. 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, ZimZim said:

I see this as the same thing as hovering above a heli... if you get shot out and blow up the heli below, its not RVD. Cops abuse that method all the time so I see no problem with it. Totally allowed. 

v7yeia5.png

What a weird coincidence

@ Brandyn - Can I get my 500k back? 🤣j1JFY7T.png

Edited by N9ne-
  • Haha 1
  • Admin
4 minutes ago, N9ne- said:

What a weird coincidence

See, that is allowed but you can tell the pilot 100% was looking for that to happen. In your case, you were so far away from the ghosthawk that we couldn't even pin intent on you even if we wanted. So you good. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

See, that is allowed but you can tell the pilot 100% was looking for that to happen. In your case, you were so far away from the ghosthawk that we couldn't even pin intent on you even if we wanted. So you good. 

nvm n9ne lied to me ---- Brandyn give him his money back 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
5 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Yeah man, how could you send signals (HACKER!!!) to that missile so that it would purposely hit your helicopter after you mathematically (also used advanced Arma physics details) calculated that the missile would make your helicopter fall on top of the ghost hawk that you were pretty far from..... THIS IS A PERM ALL DAY. SIT DOWN KID. 

You are some sort of scientist. 

Wait... you dont know the trigonometry theorems to calculate the projection of mass? You Godamn moron

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, hawkg said:

Wait... you dont know the trigonometry theorems to calculate the projection of mass? You Godamn moron

I don't 😢