Dumbest 'RDM' I've seen in my life. Warning shots at heli isn't engagement any more?

17 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I was having a posh wank and I got a phone call from my good buddy Grandma Gary, or Big Gaz as we call each other (best buddies and potentially even soulmates) which interrupted the hot ballsack inflation video I was watching, Ballsack Bursters III if you’re interested, a bit different from Ballsack Bursters I and IV in my opinion, different director or something, lest we forget what happened in Ballsack Busters II, director got sent down for at least 5 years for that one haha.

Oh yeah so I put down the iPad Mini (I have it so my cock looks bigger) and picked up my iPhone 15 Pro Max with DBrand Minecraft Hentai skin and case (gotta be safe) and answered the phone and Big Gaz (Grandma Gary) said “G’d’day mate” (he is secretly Australian the whole Irish thing is for the Plebians here). And I responded “What’s up you big smella, I was jelqing it here” and he said “Heard of this nightmare on the forums with some boy named TheLowborn, bad mojo bro, can you get the admins to unban him” and I was dumbfounded because he is the head admin so I asked him why he couldn’t unban TheLowborn himself and he said he was actually in Magaluf at the minute with his other best mates Strafe and CaloomClark and he said he was so deep in the fembussy that he had to put his wellies and waders on, whatever that means, and so I had to tell you @ TheLowborn  to directly ask the admin that banned you to unban you on behalf of @ Grandma Gary  since he’s a bit busy at the mo

thanks in advance bro have a good one I’m going back to watch the Bursters IYKYK

Tnm out here single handedly heralding the return of dry British humor and I'm here for it.

I mean why would you lead your shots where the heli is going? shoot above them if they're landing, shoot below them if they're taking off. Pretty simple stuff.

I'd love to see your clip of the incident though

3 hours ago, Fraali said:

You shot more than 3 bullets. This in and of itself means they were NOT warning shots. You shoot any more than 3 shots and it becomes one way engagement from him to you. He can kill you because you fired at him, but if you kill him it's RDM.

Even if it were only 3 shots, you shot the heli itself. This means he is engaged, but you are not. You cannot shoot someone, then kill them because they shot back, that's RDM.

In the end, you RDMed the kid. You didn't follow any of the rules laid out.

Where is that written? In literally 4 years on the server I have never heard someone say "If you shoot more than 3 shots it becomes one way engagement from him to you, he can kill you but if you kill him it's RDM".

He had a chance to leave but he landed and got out of his heli.  So at that point I am supposed to just get shot because I fired the 'wrong' amount of warning shots?

I didn't kill him because he shot back, I killed him because I had engaged him with warning shots. He shot at me because I engaged him with warning shots.  He lost the gunfight so he decided to call it RDM. It's just having it both ways.

Nowhere does it say "If you fire more than 3 shots it's not warning shots". Nowhere does it say "If he flies into the warning shots its not engagement".  Because that would be stupid. How could the person firing warning shots know if their shots are hitting a heli moving at high speed.

My mind is absolutely boggled by this concept "He is engaged but you are not".   Never seen that written any where, never heard it mentioned ever. Never seen anyone banned for "Your opponent was engaged but you weren't".

2 hours ago, thomp62 said:

I mean why would you lead your shots where the heli is going? shoot above them if they're landing, shoot below them if they're taking off. Pretty simple stuff.

I'd love to see your clip of the incident though

I'm not a mind reader, I don't know where he is going to land.  Only after I put him down like a rabid dog did I even see that the guy in Athira square was from the same gang, hence why I had to shoot him too (gun store was like 100m away max). And he was literally RIGHT above me. 100% above me. 90 degrees above me for the math boffins.

• Lead Developer
17 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

Where is that written? In literally 4 years on the server I have never heard someone say "If you shoot more than 3 shots it becomes one way engagement from him to you, he can kill you but if you kill him it's RDM".

Literally in the rules that I pasted earlier if you'd learn to read.

Warning shots may be given to air units (including the R&R) if you do not wish for them to land near your location (3 single rounds shot not directly at the air unit).

You didn't follow the rule. You shot a bunch of times in the air, literally hitting the helicopter. I will say it again considering it seems that you cannot read. YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULE AS YOU SHOT MULTIPLE MORE TIMES THAN 3 AND LITERALLY HIT THE HELICOPTER. Regardless of which part of the rule you broke, you still fucking broke it. Because you failed to properly initiate the engagement, but still shot at him; No matter what you do after this point other than leave the area and engagement - it will be considered RDM.

Misunderstanding a rule doesn't make you exempt from it. I think it's pretty fucking clear on what you can and cannot do in this case; stop trying to twist a set in stone rule that has been in since probably around 2014 and not a single person has as much of an issue as you do.

Take the L, re-read the rules, and get your head out of your ass.

• +1 3
7 hours ago, Fraali said:

Literally in the rules that I pasted earlier if you'd learn to read.

You didn't follow the rule. You shot a bunch of times in the air, literally hitting the helicopter. I will say it again considering it seems that you cannot read. YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULE AS YOU SHOT MULTIPLE MORE TIMES THAN 3 AND LITERALLY HIT THE HELICOPTER. Regardless of which part of the rule you broke, you still fucking broke it. Because you failed to properly initiate the engagement, but still shot at him; No matter what you do after this point other than leave the area and engagement - it will be considered RDM.

Misunderstanding a rule doesn't make you exempt from it. I think it's pretty fucking clear on what you can and cannot do in this case; stop trying to twist a set in stone rule that has been in since probably around 2014 and not a single person has as much of an issue as you do.

Take the L, re-read the rules, and get your head out of your ass.

Hello fraali I have a question:

if you warning shot a heli, but you accidentally hit it, are you able to just redo the warning shots properly or are you just ruined and can’t do it

• Admin
4 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Hello fraali I have a question:

if you warning shot a heli, but you accidentally hit it, are you able to just redo the warning shots properly or are you just ruined and can’t do it

Context of the bad warning shots would dictate the outcome really. If you shoot 3 shots and 1 happens to hit the heli because maybe they’re moving fast but it doesn’t damage anything or anyone and you didn’t shoot more bullets, then I’d say everyone understands that’s warning shots. If you dump half a mag into a heli tho, you’re best to just vacate the situation because you’ve already began an RDM situation and you can’t just ‘redo’ it at that point. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Dante said:

Context of the bad warning shots would dictate the outcome really. If you shoot 3 shots and 1 happens to hit the heli because maybe they’re moving fast but it doesn’t damage anything or anyone and you didn’t shoot more bullets, then I’d say everyone understands that’s warning shots. If you dump half a mag into a heli tho, you’re best to just vacate the situation because you’ve already began an RDM situation and you can’t just ‘redo’ it at that point. 

Now all of a sudden 'context' is important LOL.

Just add it to the rules: "It is not warning shots if you fire in semi-auto. It is not warning shots if you fire more than 3 times.  It is not warning shots if you damage the heli."  The last one would obviously be a dumb one to add but you guys get the point.

I don't see how you guys can say "Just read the rules" and treat me like I'm malicious and an idiot. And then have to explain various unwritten parts of the rule and disqualifiers (two pages worth of explanation).

Like you guys legit think I was trying to shoot him out of his heli (RDM) and just call it warning shots? None of the warning shots hit him. Not one. Look at his health. And yet, after we are engaged, how long did he live? Not long. Obviously you shoot someone from  the side, if you are trying to shoot them out of the cockpit.  I happened to be UNDER the heli when it came flying in all crazy.  Did I reposition? No.  I was trying to warn him off but not only did he continue landing, he then got out of the heli and shot at me.

Edited by TheLowborn
  • Clown 2
4 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

Just add it to the rules:

4 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

It is not warning shots if you damage the heli."

its already in there:

1. Warning shots may be given to air units (including the R&R) if you do not wish for them to land near your location (3 single rounds shot not directly at the air unit).

So my warning shots weren't warning shots because it hit the heli, not because it was more than 3 shots.  And semi-auto not an issue?

I would have thought hitting the pilot or occupants would render it not warning shots (or obviously if the damage to the heli causes the pilot/passengers to die, like tail rotor damage).

9 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

So my warning shots weren't warning shots because it hit the heli, not because it was more than 3 shots.  And semi-auto not an issue?

I would have thought hitting the pilot or occupants would render it not warning shots (or obviously if the damage to the heli causes the pilot/passengers to die, like tail rotor damage).

I dont remember anywhere that says semi auto is an issue. Shots should be not directly at the heli. In this case you can shoot the floor, behind the heli, in the air, literally anywhere except at the heli. 3 shots. If you have trouble counting to three then skill issue idk what to tell you. 

On 12/7/2023 at 2:16 AM, TheLowborn said:

He had a chance to leave

You rippes his engine u fucking retard he had no choice but to land

13 hours ago, Dante said:

What about me spraying a entire 50 bmg 100 rnd mag into a medics heli thats warning shots right

22 hours ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

You rippes his engine u fucking retard he had no choice but to land

What about me spraying a entire 50 bmg 100 rnd mag into a medics heli thats warning shots right

See, this is why people that are tarded shouldn't be allowed an opinion.  Literally none of the shots hit his engine. It makes me wonder if people even watch the videos they comment on.  The panels are, in order, hull, ENGINE, INSTRUMENTS (cockpit), then underneath that, anti-torque rotor (rear rotor), main rotor and sling.

Its his instrument panel that got hit, as he descended into my warning shots. Instrument panel.  At the front of the heli. While the rear of the heli was facing me the whole time.  Like I said, I was leading his heli and him coming down all crazy is what led to the shots hitting.

So have we settled on this not being warning shots because my first three shots (allegedly) hit his heli?  It's not the amount of shots, nor that it was semi-auto, but because his heli was hit (by him descending rapidly into where I was shooting/leading his heli)?

• Downvote 1
  • Lead Developer
56 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

See, this is why people that are tarded shouldn't be allowed an opinion.  Literally none of the shots hit his engine. It makes me wonder if people even watch the videos they comment on.  The panels are, in order, hull, ENGINE, INSTRUMENTS (cockpit), then underneath that, anti-torque rotor (rear rotor), main rotor and sling.

Its his instrument panel that got hit, as he descended into my warning shots. Instrument panel.  At the front of the heli. While the rear of the heli was facing me the whole time.  Like I said, I was leading his heli and him coming down all crazy is what led to the shots hitting.

So have we settled on this not being warning shots because my first three shots (allegedly) hit his heli?  It's not the amount of shots, nor that it was semi-auto, but because his heli was hit (by him descending rapidly into where I was shooting/leading his heli)?

I feel like you're just not understanding.

1. There were more than 3 shots fired.

2. You shot the helicopter in question.

3. You then killed him, because you did not properly engage.

4. This resulted in a ban.

5. Semi-Auto is single fire; Fully Automatic is just that, Full-Auto. Doesn't matter what fire-mode it was in.

6. You shouldn't be "leading" shots if you're shooting warning shots, they should be either beside or behind so you don't hit them...

7. There's nothing "alleged[ly]" about you shooting his helicopter....

In the end, there was literally nothing about what you did that would indicate they were warning shots. You're actually the most retarded person I've dealt with on this forum in a long time.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

I'm tired of your take on this situation.  I intend to rdm you.