Dumbest 'RDM' I've seen in my life. Warning shots at heli isn't engagement any more?

So I warning shot Juicy's helicopter. Apparently he likes to change his name so people don't know it's Juicy? Does he have a bad rep or something? I don't know.

But I do know he gets really salty when you win an engagement against him.  Any way, if anyone wants to know what he considers 'RDM' watch the video.

Clear warning shots at his heli, he still tries to land, the cheeks get clapped, and of course his solution is to try get me banned.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Chief of Police

im going to leave this here

1. Warning shots may be given to air units (including the R&R) if you do not wish for them to land near your location (3 single rounds shot not directly at the air unit).
  • +1 2

1) You’re a retard, warning shots are 3x shots near but not on the helicopter

2) He did actually shoot back and I think hit you before he died, which I would argue is him accepting initiation

3) Video prior to death is not 5 mins long I’ve had a report declined before for being 4:55 before I died 

5 minutes ago, Rexo said:

im going to leave this here

1. Warning shots may be given to air units (including the R&R) if you do not wish for them to land near your location (3 single rounds shot not directly at the air unit).

So because I am in semi auto it's not warning shots? Because he flies into my warning shots it's not warning shots?

It's nonsensical, he is landing really fast, I have to shoot while shooting at him but not directly at him (which I don't, pilot takes no damage before I kill him when he got out).

Who in this situation would think "I'm not engaged so I can get out and have a normal conversation with this person"?

7 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

1) You’re a retard, warning shots are 3x shots near but not on the helicopter

2) He did actually shoot back and I think hit you before he died, which I would argue is him accepting initiation

3) Video prior to death is not 5 mins long I’ve had a report declined before for being 4:55 before I died 

Yep, you're right, he shoots back.  Even more proof he knew we were engaged and he is just salty.

I offered him his heli back btw.  And he decided he would rather try get me banned. 2nd time this clown has tried to get me banned in like 6 weeks.

• Downvote 1
25 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

The only real question is, was I trying to do warning shots, or shoot his heli down.  I think its clear I was not trying to shoot the heli down, I was firing warning shots. And he knew. Hence why he got out of the heli and shot at me.

Make a ban appeal but include that I said you should be unbanned and it should be approved by head admin @ Grandma Gary

15 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Bro... lol.  You're really victim carding this?

Chill bro.

4 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Make a ban appeal but include that I said you should be unbanned and it should be approved by head admin @ Grandma Gary

Ey yo @ Grandma Gary your boy said run this back.

Edited by TheLowborn
2 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

That's instrument panel.  I accept your apology.  So how would such a person land and think we are not engaged? Any one?  Walk me through this like I'm a 14 year old, possibly with Down's.

Your such a clown

I was having a posh wank and I got a phone call from my good buddy Grandma Gary, or Big Gaz as we call each other (best buddies and potentially even soulmates) which interrupted the hot ballsack inflation video I was watching, Ballsack Bursters III if you’re interested, a bit different from Ballsack Bursters I and IV in my opinion, different director or something, lest we forget what happened in Ballsack Busters II, director got sent down for at least 5 years for that one haha.

Oh yeah so I put down the iPad Mini (I have it so my cock looks bigger) and picked up my iPhone 15 Pro Max with DBrand Minecraft Hentai skin and case (gotta be safe) and answered the phone and Big Gaz (Grandma Gary) said “G’d’day mate” (he is secretly Australian the whole Irish thing is for the Plebians here). And I responded “What’s up you big smella, I was jelqing it here” and he said “Heard of this nightmare on the forums with some boy named TheLowborn, bad mojo bro, can you get the admins to unban him” and I was dumbfounded because he is the head admin so I asked him why he couldn’t unban TheLowborn himself and he said he was actually in Magaluf at the minute with his other best mates Strafe and CaloomClark and he said he was so deep in the fembussy that he had to put his wellies and waders on, whatever that means, and so I had to tell you @ TheLowborn  to directly ask the admin that banned you to unban you on behalf of @ Grandma Gary  since he’s a bit busy at the mo

thanks in advance bro have a good one I’m going back to watch the Bursters IYKYK

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

The only real question is, was I trying to do warning shots, or shoot his heli down.  I think its clear I was not trying to shoot the heli down, I was firing warning shots. And he knew. Hence why he got out of the heli and shot at me.

by the time the first gunshot is audible something is already yellow on his heli. either ur so bad at aiming u hit it unintentionally or u meant to. either way ur cooked 🙏

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

he was actually in Magaluf at the minute with his other best mates Strafe and CaloomClark and he said he was so deep in the fembussy that he had to put his wellies and waders on, whatever that means

There was more fembussy than any 3 of us could handle

40 minutes ago, JDC said:

You shot directly at the helicopter. Therefore, those are not valid warning shots and you did RDM him.

He didn’t tho the guy got out and pointed a gun at him 

• Lead Developer
53 minutes ago, Fraali said:

I'm leading his heli with the shots, but he is coming down into them.   I was actually heading into square to chat with his buddy when he comes screaming in out of nowhere and he is actually right above me when he starts descending.  It's not like there is time to switch to single fire, aim away from his heli, expect him to know its warning shots, and leave.  I kept my eyes on him, lead the heli with the shots, he keeps landing so of course I have to assume he knows we're engaged.

And what do you know, he gets out, points his gun at me AND SHOOTS (you can see his ammo decrease just before he is absolutely merked).  Then he is just upset his little Sting taser lost against a SPAR17 in a good ole shoot out.

"If a person does not fly away after being given warning shots you may then open fire on them".

It's like you guys think my aim was bad, and thats why I failed to shoot him out of the cockpit. Thats clearly not the case. And before you cite 'rule 1' I already said I was leading the heli with the shots, I was not shooting directly at the air unit. This is why the instrument panel is getting hit, even though the tail of the heli is pointed at me as it descends and lands (after being warned off).

5 hours ago, hawkg said:

He didn’t tho the guy got out and pointed a gun at him 

A couple guys on here have working eyeballs. How everyone else does not see him get out of the heli and fire at me is beyond me.

• Lead Developer
26 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

I'm leading his heli with the shots, but he is coming down into them.

It's not like there is time to switch to single fire, aim away from his heli, expect him to know its warning shots, and leave.

You shot more than 3 bullets. This in and of itself means they were NOT warning shots. You shoot any more than 3 shots and it becomes one way engagement from him to you. He can kill you because you fired at him, but if you kill him it's RDM.

28 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

And what do you know, he gets out, points his gun at me AND SHOOTS (you can see his ammo decrease just before he is absolutely merked).  Then he is just upset his little Sting taser lost against a SPAR17 in a good ole shoot out.

Even if it were only 3 shots, you shot the heli itself. This means he is engaged, but you are not. You cannot shoot someone, then kill them because they shot back, that's RDM.

In the end, you RDMed the kid. You didn't follow any of the rules laid out.