The Medic 4: Any Means Necessary

So it's almost server restart.  I'd been killed by various tank models for the last 2 hours.  Was in a high speed chase in the vehicle of another medic dying and reviving repeatedly.  Losing DP missions and revives.  

Finally, as I'm coming in for a last second revive before restart on these two guys, I immediately come under fire from 6 APD officers and a tank.

I'm dedicated and committed, so I still manage to revive those two.  Please don't call me a hero I hate being called that.

For my efforts, I get killed.  I get revived, and start yelling at grandma gary for wasting my time and money.  He hears me out... and then blows up my heli and proceeds to literally BEAT ME TO DEATH WITH A FUCKING TANK.

One medic... against a corrupt system... Any Means Necessary.  

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
13 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Next time cops mess with you just text me their location m’lady sov 

I will sell every one of them mf's out.  Staff gear incoming.

I'm sorry to have to put you on blast like this @ Grandma Gary .  I know you don't care that posting videos of you abusing medics makes you laugh, and you feel no shame for that... but if you look closer, I've actually posted a video of you hanging out with and consorting with a web-dev.  Checkmate.

Just now, Little Kev said:

you didnt even have ur lights on while flying what a bad medic

Yea I did you just cant see it well with my settings.

• Senior Web Developer
36 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I've actually posted a video of you hanging out with and consorting with a web-dev.  Checkmate.

I was held hostage and acquired Stockholm syndrome. Now that I’m free I will blame all of that on Gary.

2 hours ago, Dante said:

Your game was holding on for dear life not to crash once you started shooting the tank lmao 

Bro this Halloween update fucked what little frames I had into the grave.  Them pumpkins gotta go.