P07 God - Montage Worthy?

1 minute ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Only one of those were about nicole

😴

You seem pressed about nothing, you should focus on getting the thousands of dollars you donated to this server back you broke bitch 😂

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

You seem pressed about nothing, you should focus on getting the thousands of dollars you donated to this server back you broke bitch 😂

You seem pressed 3 guys couldnt kill a naked in a hatch. And if u actually think ive donated thousands u must either have mega brain rot or be coping hardcore.

50 minutes ago, Rufus said:

No thanks. I'm about to hit 5 years working at McDonald's and I might be getting a promotion to work on the drive thru.

I work for mcdonalds corporate send me ur store location and ill look into getting you that assistant manager position

3 minutes ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

You seem pressed 3 guys couldnt kill a naked in a hatch. And if u actually think ive donated thousands u must either have mega brain rot or be coping hardcore.

I work for mcdonalds corporate send me ur store location and ill look into getting you that assistant manager position

Lmao you’re still financially recovering from your last donation, down bad lil guy. Show us how much you donated then lmaooo 

Edited by Big Boss Fredo
2 hours ago, nicole said:

AHAHAHAHAH WHAT??? I have been robbed twice as Dep Chief and once as Captain, once not by you but your gang out of a silenced mini ak thing i forgor the name I have only lost one RPK which I got back liderally delusional.

i was tabbed out sitting in my hatchback when i was tased

btw thanks for the ak12u taser and sup got 8 mil for it :] (fredo was there for that ak12u taser) and btw fredo 100% robbed a rpk taser off u when u were running with monster u guys had a type and a rpk taser 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, nicole said:

I have been in restraints twice as Dep Chief u must have me mistaken...

One time back when the DMS was the chief item and once when I had the silenced mini AK with drum mags

Only once was ur gang when I was tabbed out alone

I was one of them robbers I think. I didn't know a DMS was rare and left it...

2 hours ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Lmao you’re still financially recovering from your last donation, down bad lil guy. Show us how much you donated then lmaooo 

Yea youre just sped honestly lol

49 minutes ago, Dante said:

Yeah you shoulda retired after that one dawg 

I was brand new and came from gta. On there dms was easy to come by if u knew the right person. (i think it was a dms idk either way good zoomy scopes were cool)

32 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I love how mentally deficient a lot of Olympus players are 

you’d think it would have gotten better with time but now it’s just short bus central

3 hours ago, Rufus said:

No thanks. I'm about to hit 5 years working at McDonald's and I might be getting a promotion to work on the drive thru.

after 5 years at mcdonald’s would they just straight up pay for your college or what 

• Like 1