P07 God - Montage Worthy?

22 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Are you guys running away from a naked with a po7? 

Am I supposed to shoot you with my hands? or maybe fist-fight? Pull out the ole helicopter cock and give er a swing?

Edited by N9ne-
  • Haha 1
Just now, N9ne- said:

Am I supposed to shoot you with my hands? or maybe fist-fight?

Idk I’m confused, your boy died with a spar taser in that tower and you decide to run and post a video? are you a team player or a role player @ WALT get your hoes 

Just now, Big Boss Fredo said:

Didn’t I rip you for 3 rpks lmao?

AHAHAHAHAH WHAT??? I have been robbed twice as Dep Chief and once as Captain, once not by you but your gang out of a silenced mini ak thing i forgor the name I have only lost one RPK which I got back liderally delusional.

i was tabbed out sitting in my hatchback when i was tased

Just now, nicole said:

AHAHAHAHAH WHAT??? I have been robbed twice as Dep Chief and once as Captain, once not by you but your gang out of a silenced mini ak thing i forgor the name I have only lost one RPK which I got back liderally delusional.

Lmao Brock lesnar is delusional off the creatinine, if that was you with the ak that means I robbed you 4 times bozo LMAO 

Lmao Brock lesnar is delusional off the creatinine, if that was you with the ak that means I robbed you 4 times bozo LMAO 

I have been in restraints twice as Dep Chief u must have me mistaken...

One time back when the DMS was the chief item and once when I had the silenced mini AK with drum mags

Only once was ur gang when I was tabbed out alone

1 minute ago, nicole said:

I have been in restraints twice as Dep Chief u must have me mistaken...

One time back when the DMS was the chief item and once when I had the silenced mini AK with drum mags

Only once was ur gang when I was tabbed out alone

Crusty bitch stop making excuses, they only gave you dep chief because you have the deepest voice in the APD bozo 

• PogChamp 1

Crusty bitch stop making excuses, they only gave you dep chief because you have the deepest voice in the APD bozo 

Ur a shit Kavala scat I was a scat back in the prime days of Olympus you don't know shit about robbing cops pussy boy 2022 new gen scat 💀

• Like 1
  • DEMON TIME 1
6 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Woah dude relax.. that is no way to talk to a beautiful woman. 

• BlessUp 1
  • Kreygasm 1
1 minute ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

You heard that man’s voice? You sure it’s a female? 

Hey man no need to judge others, because if we were judging I would think you were blind after missing that many shots. But I am guessing you are not blind, just bad at the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, nicole said:

Ur a shit Kavala scat I was a scat back in the prime days of Olympus you don't know shit about robbing cops pussy boy 2022 new gen scat 💀

Being a kav scat is the highest honor, don’t you have to do paper work every time I rob you working that free 9-5 LMAO