I've been threatened with a doxxing ban.

Due to a recent threat of a doxxing ban, I would like to take back something I previously said.  @ Farrel  is actually not a porter, the generic job that literally just means a guy who takes stuff from one place to another.  That is all.  

20 minutes ago, Neuro said:

I feel like this is a lie. 

Do you have any suggestions about how to make it more believable?  It's imperative people don't know @ Farrel  is a porter so I don't get banned.

sheesh if that's classed as doxxing you shouldn't mention that i'm a multimillionaire male fitness influencer who currently holds the natural male bench press record cause that could be considered doxxing too 

• Like 2
  • Admin
1 hour ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

sheesh if that's classed as doxxing you shouldn't mention that i'm a multimillionaire male fitness influencer who currently holds the natural male bench press record cause that could be considered doxxing too 

Post video right now or banned for lying. I’ll be waiting 

unlike some pussies I do not care about a doxing ban I have your address that is all

Just now, Magic Mike said:

unlike some pussies I do not care about a doxing ban I have your address that is all

edit dante if you ban me for this your gay 

• Like 1
  • DEMON TIME 1
13 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

edit dante if you ban me for this your gay 

He literally tried crying to staff about this lol.  Nelson/ @ Magic Mike  ... change his  diaper and tell him to stop crying or im submitting my literal 8 screenshots and 6 recordings of irl death threats on you.

Ya'll do wayyy too much without me reporting you for him to be playing with ban fire.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

He literally tried crying to staff about this lol.  Nelson/ @ Magic Mike  ... change his  diaper and tell him to stop crying or im submitting my literal 8 screenshots and 6 recordings of irl death threats on you.

Ya'll do wayyy too much without me reporting you for him to be playing with ban fire.

i believe those threats were sent on a private discord server that has nothing to to with olympus entertainment therefore these laws has no power over me

• Downvote 2
19 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

i believe those threats were sent on a private discord server that has nothing to to with olympus entertainment therefore these laws has no power over me

Several were in Olympus team speak and they enforce death threats across servers.   

Put a leash on your dog @ Magic Mike

20 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Several were in Olympus team speak and they enforce death threats across servers.   

Put a leash on your dog @ Magic Mike

ill kill you 

• Downvote 2
2 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

ill kill you 

Screenshoted and added to the report you leg day skipping Florida trash 

5 hours ago, G H O S T said:

308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque New Mexico 

The people that own that house have private security and cameras setup constantly to stop people from throwing pizzas on their roof.