Cleared by -shawn- AKA Dante

18 minutes ago, turbo D said:

Dante has confirmed you can kill players that are not in the red zone if they are pretty close. I know where ill be camping now. Anyone that receives bans for this, message Dante and he will have them lifted.

"Yeah I almost never ban for this. If it’s literally a few meters of difference and they were just sitting there “or moving into it” they knew what they were doing. Nobody has perfect vision to know you’re exactly inches out the redzone."
dantes exact words from discord

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1

Honestly it's kind of a bad take by Dante.  Problem it creates is someone who's outside of the redzone, waiting to shoot until it's legal, can just get killed before they get a chance at a legal kill.  Shit should be black and white. 

• Like 2

Should just be able to shoot into redzones if people can shoot outside of them. Pretty simple fix imo.

3 hours ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

"Yeah I almost never ban for this. If it’s literally a few meters of difference and they were just sitting there “or moving into it” they knew what they were doing. Nobody has perfect vision to know you’re exactly inches out the redzone."
dantes exact words from discord

i mean thats a valid take

same thing with fed rings, if they are close enough just titan them

50 minutes ago, batGooseCan said:

Should just be able to shoot into redzones if people can shoot outside of them. Pretty simple fix imo.

i mean thats a valid take

same thing with fed rings, if they are close enough just titan them

Not correct i got banned for it by Dante when i titaned someone like inside but barely outside of the rings that was a scout 

1 minute ago, ZeroBlade said:

Not correct i got banned for it by Dante when i titaned someone like inside but barely outside of the rings that was a scout 

Well to be fair that’s rings and titan has to be precise

it was the most cringe thing in the vid if he wouldve zoomed in on map he was in but from gps it looked out got banned for it but lifted instantly

3 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Well to be fair that’s rings and titan has to be precise

• Clown 1
  • Admin
2 hours ago, ZeroBlade said:

Mfer I explained to you that how close they were to the ring by itself wouldn’t have gotten you banned. 😒

6 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Honestly it's kind of a bad take by Dante.  Problem it creates is someone who's outside of the redzone, waiting to shoot until it's legal, can just get killed before they get a chance at a legal kill.  Shit should be black and white. 

It is black and white but nobody knows the exact spot that the redzone starts. If they are literally single digit meters from the red zone and you get killed, I still offer comp but don’t ban because if the ring around you on the mini map is touching the red zone.. then I’m not going to ban someone for it. But if they’re clearly out then obv it’s RDM. Also I’m not referring to someone camping right on the edge. These situations are people that are running around the redzone or trying to get to the redzone. If they’re a second from entering then I’m not banning. 

This is how close bro was and I still offered him comp lmao. This post is so goofy. 

8f9a24221e007ad608f3adcf0baff806.jpg