20 cops on 7:35 CST on 2/4

Now I am all for having a somewhat decent size APD force, but how is 20 cops even remotely fair to most people? Not sure what others think about having 20 cops on, so curious to see what the general consensus is. There should almost be a limit to how many cops can be on capped at like 15 or something. 

21 minutes ago, Garth Flanders said:

Now I am all for having a somewhat decent size APD force, but how is 20 cops even remotely fair to most people? Not sure what others think about having 20 cops on, so curious to see what the general consensus is. There should almost be a limit to how many cops can be on capped at like 15 or something. 

When have you ever seen cops roll 20 deep together. Yes there may be 20 cops on but most of the time they are running like 4-6 man fireteams. Only time they really run deep is during federal events.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, knifemaster said:

When have you ever seen cops roll 20 deep together. Yes there may be 20 cops on but most of the time they are running like 4-6 man fireteams. Only time they really run deep is during federal events

4 minutes ago, knifemaster said:

Its not the fact if they're fully running 20 deep all in 1 vehicle or not. The fact that there can be 3 squads of 6+ or 7+  checking every red zone in the map every 15 minutes on the dot makes it unfair for 95% of gangs/individuals. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Garth Flanders said:

TBF this isnt every day unless theres federal events but when new promotions happen, the seniors who got new toys will play a lot and the junior APD will then want to play with them so you get a bigger swarm of players. It should settle a bit. But, also, there's only one server and cops have mandatory times to make each week. 

43 minutes ago, knifemaster said:

When have you ever seen cops roll 20 deep together. Yes there may be 20 cops on but most of the time they are running like 4-6 man fireteams. Only time they really run deep is during federal events.

Tbf that was not his point. 20 cops regularly patrolling even split up means the entire map is locked down essentially. Cant control that people need/want to play tho

14 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

Tbf that was not his point. 20 cops regularly patrolling even split up means the entire map is locked down essentially. Cant control that people need/want to play tho

15 hours ago, Garth Flanders said:

tbh man that’s not much for a lobby that holds 150 or 155 that’s really only like 15-16% of the lobby as cops. 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

If Scythe is still a gang that exists on the server and you think this is an APD member I’d just report them. 

I know its an APD member bc both my house and shed got raided and we have brought this stuff up multiple times to Winters and he just sided with the cops every time. We have countless videos of cops camping our shit and nothing ever gets done. My gang shed has to be the most raided shed on the whole server.

context is we died while cops were around, and my entire 15 minute timer was about to expire, and my friend came with an epi and revived me. The cops left when we died but apparently they only went 800m and sat there for my entire timer.

Edited by Larkerz

its not an everyday thing, its not a problem imo. if theres 20 cops on chances are its peak hours and lots of federal events are happening. its not like theres 20+ all day long camping red zones, just part of the influx

• Like 1
On 2/4/2024 at 8:00 PM, knifemaster said:

2 feds ago

11v 20

• Admin

I’ve noticed that even when there are half that amount of cops, civs are not in red zones so I’m not sure what is everyone doing anyway. I barely catch folks doing illegal stuff anymore. Where is everyone on a 150 pop server? Lol

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I’ve noticed that even when there are half that amount of cops, civs are not in red zones so I’m not sure what is everyone doing anyway. I barely catch folks doing illegal stuff anymore. Where is everyone on a 150 pop server? Lol

Got to be 40-50 on spawn island at least 

• Wow 1
2 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

helping me process my rocks so I can reach 100 mil

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
On 2/5/2024 at 4:53 AM, Larkerz said:

this guy gets his hours by camping my shed and house 800m away

bE50Nov.png

Bro how tf.  Even draw distance at max my rangefinders won't get names on infantry past 350m.