Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Working out and supplements

1 hour ago, Noble said:

cant tell if your joking but i would stay as far as fuck from ket as humanly possible.

whats wrong with a small dose of ketamine? its not anti-inflammatory so it wont interfere with hypertrophy, spaces you out and keeps you level, is a good painkiller for when your rest days are on and youre in pain (leg day muscle pain is insane, can barely walk), and if you have a low dose youre basically avoiding any and all urinary system problems associated with ketamine 

• Admin
10 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

whats wrong with a small dose of ketamine? its not anti-inflammatory so it wont interfere with hypertrophy, spaces you out and keeps you level, is a good painkiller for when your rest days are on and youre in pain (leg day muscle pain is insane, can barely walk), and if you have a low dose youre basically avoiding any and all urinary system problems associated with ketamine 

Any painkiller is a slippery slope I would NEVER recommend someone start. Your body is perfectly capable of functioning just grit through it. You should not be putting horse tranq into your body it can and will kill you. 

You shouldn't need nor want to be spaced out at the gym

5 minutes ago, Noble said:

Any painkiller is a slippery slope I would NEVER recommend someone start. Your body is perfectly capable of functioning just grit through it. You should not be putting horse tranq into your body it can and will kill you. 

You shouldn't need nor want to be spaced out at the gym

i mean its good to just report back for science, im not entirely sure the level of biological dependence of ketamine so ymmv im certainly not doing it. categorising ket as purely horse tranq is a bit of a bad faith argument cause its much more frequently used in humans as a sedative, i had it for surgery once and it was nice and warm like you were being hugged by god

the first "scientific" test that i did was smoking cigarettes, since i read that smoking ciggies increases T production and also increases levels of CO in the blood making exercise more readily anaerobic rather than aerobic so it would cause more damage to muscle fibres and thus stimulate more growth, turns out the negatives outweighed the positives and nicotine is very addictive to the point where i was on 20 cigarettes a day at 15, thankfully ive quit now though and i can honestly tell people that it isnt a fantastic idea and that while you experience greater hypotrophy it is absolutely minimal and the negatives are very long

• Admin
2 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

the first "scientific" test that i did was smoking cigarettes, since i read that smoking ciggies increases T production and also increases 

image.png.e4d97534139df363ca6066f27ac571fd.pngBro after testing shit for science. Brother dont be a self lab rat for dumb shit like that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I work out 6-7 days a week.  Currently 210 at around 12-13 % body fat.  Only take pre-workout and creatine. I used to take protein powder a good bit but haven't in a while. No use of gear.

On Mondays I do chest:

Flat barbell bench

Incline Hammer strength machine

Decline Hammer strength machine

Cable flies

Tuesday is back:

Lat pull-downs

Cable rows

bent over rows

face pulls

rear delt machine

Wednesday is legs:

Squats

Leg extension

One-leg curl machine

Walking Lunges

seated calves

Thursday is either a rest day or arms and shoulders.:

Lat raises

shoulder press

front raises

DB curls

1 arm cable tricep extension

DB Hammer curls

Rope pull down

Friday I do chest again:

Incline Barbell Bench

Flat DB Bench

Flies

Saturday back, arms, and shoulders. (Only shoulders if I didn't do them Thursday):

Lat pull-downs

Cable rows

bent over rows

face pulls

rear delt machine

Lat raises

front raises

DB curls

DB Hammer curls

1 arm cable tricep extension

Skull crushers

Sunday I do legs again:

Leg press

Leg extension

Lying leg curls

Seated calve raises

• Like 1
  • +1 1

I do Preworkout (feel like this one is mandela effect) , Creatine, and protein shake after. 

Monday Back and Bicep

-Lat Pulldowns

-Iso Lateral High Row

-Low Row

-Bicep Curl

-Hammer Curl

-Preachers

-Tuesday Legs

1hr cardio 30m running 30m stair master 

-Squat

-Bulgarian Split Squat

-Deadlift (every other week)

-Hamstring Curls

Wednesday Chest and Tricep

-Incline Bench Press

-Dumbbell Bench Press

-Pec Flys

-Incline Skullcrushers

-Dips

-Cable Pulldowns

-Pushups

Thursday Core

- Planks

- Side Planks

- Bulgarian Twists

- In and Outs

Rest Friday, Saturday, Sunday

8 hours ago, Noble said:

5 Days a week m-f

chest on Monday
Back on Tuesday
arms on wed
legs thurs
chest fri

11 min ab circuit after each day I also am addicted to shoulders so i shoulder press every day (retard)

2x protein shakes (i try and use chocolate milk if my dining hall has it) a lean protein focused diet with large amounts of veggies I try to eat 2 fairly large meals a day but no snacking at all

As for pre my buddy has his own company If anyone wants to try some LMK also use creatine every time 

Chest 
- bench,
-incline bench,
-chest flys,
-cable work

Back
- lat pulldown
-seated cable close grip rows 
- shrugs
-different style rows t bar, machine etc
- single arm pulldowns 
-lat raises 

Arms
-triceps pushdowns/extensions
-tricep cable work 
- preacher curls
-regular curls
- dips
-forearm curls

Legs (personal favorite) 
-leg press
-hack squats
-leg extensions
-hamstring curls
-calf raises 

My advice to anyone looking to start is go with friends that will hold you to it.

cant tell if your joking but i would stay as far as fuck from ket as humanly possible.

Bullshit, your a bitch nerd that simps little girls on the internet, there’s no way you go to the gym, most exercise you probably get is licking your monitor. RAT

• Weird 2
  • tinhead 1
On 2/19/2024 at 8:50 AM, Orbit said:

6 days a week, back & shoulders, chest, bi's & tris, legs, rest, repeat. Im gene blessed and have strong legs and with the amount of cardio outside of the gym no need for me to train intensely, again all up to style. I currently take ZMA (zinc magnesium aspartate), Kre-Alkalyn Powder (More Pure Creatine), and B12 Supplements. All natural here, Currently 150 Pounds at 9% body fat bulking.

How tall are you

17 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

i mean its good to just report back for science, im not entirely sure the level of biological dependence of ketamine so ymmv im certainly not doing it. categorising ket as purely horse tranq is a bit of a bad faith argument cause its much more frequently used in humans as a sedative, i had it for surgery once and it was nice and warm like you were being hugged by god

the first "scientific" test that i did was smoking cigarettes, since i read that smoking ciggies increases T production and also increases levels of CO in the blood making exercise more readily anaerobic rather than aerobic so it would cause more damage to muscle fibres and thus stimulate more growth, turns out the negatives outweighed the positives and nicotine is very addictive to the point where i was on 20 cigarettes a day at 15, thankfully ive quit now though and i can honestly tell people that it isnt a fantastic idea and that while you experience greater hypotrophy it is absolutely minimal and the negatives are very long

Taking small doses of ketamine has been clinically proven to address depression and anxiety. Due to the dissociative effects of ketamine (even in small doses) I would strongly recommend to use it with the assistance of a psychiatrist and not attempt it on your own unsupervised. The dissociative effects are very dangerous I would be hesitant to use it in a supervised controlled environment let alone by myself while lifting heavy objects that could cause serious injury/death.

Someone asks for a workout routine and there has to be that one guy that asks if he can take ketamine while weight lifting. 

• Like 1
  • tinhead 1
On 2/20/2024 at 4:56 PM, Tyrone Jefferson said:

How tall are you

Taking small doses of ketamine has been clinically proven to address depression and anxiety. Due to the dissociative effects of ketamine (even in small doses) I would strongly recommend to use it with the assistance of a psychiatrist and not attempt it on your own unsupervised. The dissociative effects are very dangerous I would be hesitant to use it in a supervised controlled environment let alone by myself while lifting heavy objects that could cause serious injury/death.

Someone asks for a workout routine and there has to be that one guy that asks if he can take ketamine while weight lifting. 

never said any of what your saying get a grip