People have no patience.

Sounds like we're going to be getting a map that includes features and locations from pre-wipe except better.

Your missing the point, we dont care about the new map. We liked the old map, if it aint broke dont fix it. Olympus tried to fix it and broke it. They did fix the econmy tho.

Your missing the point, we dont care about the new map. We liked the old map, if it aint broke dont fix it. Olympus tried to fix it and broke it. They did fix the econmy tho.

People aren't happy with the current map, it will most likely be changed but not to the old map. Let's give this new map a chance and see how it goes. Seeing as how this map is being made with more community input and thought it should be pretty good. I have faith.

I think people need to stop complaining...because when people complain about the Map ect all it sounds like to me is a bunch of 5 year olds that are trying to get their own way. Suck it up, the game is way to easy the way it is and was even easier before wipe. I can understand little kids being little kids, but for adults well put your big boy pants on and play the game and have some fun instead of complaining about this and that!!! I might be just old, but too many people complain this is too hard or I dont like this location of something. Suck it up!!!

I think people need to stop complaining...because when people complain about the Map ect all it sounds like to me is a bunch of 5 year olds that are trying to get their own way. Suck it up, the game is way to easy the way it is and was even easier before wipe. I can understand little kids being little kids, but for adults well put your big boy pants on and play the game and have some fun instead of complaining about this and that!!! I might be just old, but too many people complain this is too hard or I dont like this location of something. Suck it up!!!

the map itself i dont mind it so much its the fps and lag that happens idk why even on low settings i get fps drop in kavala makes no sense i do prefer the old map but id just prefer no fps drop lol ..... over all thats it for me

• Admin

Pow! Right in the kisser! 

People aren't happy with the current map, it will most likely be changed but not to the old map. Let's give this new map a chance and see how it goes. Seeing as how this map is being made with more community input and thought it should be pretty good. I have faith.

Everytime i have everything memorized it gets changed -.-