Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

im sorry claxxy love me again

Hey Stayclaxxy, I need to talk to you about something that's been weighing heavily on my heart. I want to sincerely apologize for cheating in Midnight Ghost Hunters. It was a lapse in judgment, and I deeply regret betraying your trust in that way. I understand the hurt and disappointment I've caused you, and I take full responsibility for my actions. Please know that my love for you remains unwavering, and I'm committed to making things right. I value our relationship more than anything, and I'm determined to regain your trust and rebuild what was broken. Your forgiveness would mean the world to me, and I promise to do everything in my power to earn it.

@ stayclaxxy

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
  • Senior Web Developer

Hey Bofa,

I’ve had some time to think about what happened during our Midnight Ghost Hunt game, and I want to let you know that I forgive you for cheating. It’s important for me to move past this so we can continue to enjoy our time together. However, I need to express how much it hurt me. It might seem small, but it really impacted me more deeply than I expected.

I'm telling you this not to make you feel bad, but to help you understand where I'm coming from. I hope we can agree to play fairly from now on. Having fun together means a lot to me, and I believe we can have a great time without bending the rules.

Looking forward to our next game, and hoping we can make it a good, clean competition.

Take care.

@ -666-

• Like 1
  • Love 2

https://medal.tv/games/midnight-ghost-hunt/clips/23eVcFOf4uxvd_/d1337vNRgGWA?invite=cr-MSx0dGQsMjAzNjA4MjA5LA

Hey Stayclaxxy, I hope this message finds you well. I've been doing some reflecting lately, and I wanted to address something important. I want to express my sincere regret for my actions in our last game, and I want you to know that I'm fully committed to making things right. Cheating was a mistake, and I understand the hurt it caused. I want to assure you that it will never happen again. Our gaming sessions mean a lot to me, and I cherish the time we spend together. I'm looking forward to our next game with genuine excitement, and I'm determined to play fair and square. Your friendship and trust mean everything to me, and I'm committed to proving myself worthy of it. Let's move forward positively and enjoy our gaming adventures together. @ stayclaxxy

• BlessUp 1
  • Senior Web Developer
9 minutes ago, -666- said:

https://medal.tv/games/midnight-ghost-hunt/clips/23eVcFOf4uxvd_/d1337vNRgGWA?invite=cr-MSx0dGQsMjAzNjA4MjA5LA

Hey Stayclaxxy, I hope this message finds you well. I've been doing some reflecting lately, and I wanted to address something important. I want to express my sincere regret for my actions in our last game, and I want you to know that I'm fully committed to making things right. Cheating was a mistake, and I understand the hurt it caused. I want to assure you that it will never happen again. Our gaming sessions mean a lot to me, and I cherish the time we spend together. I'm looking forward to our next game with genuine excitement, and I'm determined to play fair and square. Your friendship and trust mean everything to me, and I'm committed to proving myself worthy of it. Let's move forward positively and enjoy our gaming adventures together. @ stayclaxxy

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Senior Web Developer
38 minutes ago, -666- said:

guys I have acquired leaked POV of Bofa's screen during this interaction, here is a 1 frame clipping that I was able to capture (NOT EDITED, RAW FOOTAGE):

image.thumb.png.598b0f2c59d46f41053f5ab0c652f1a4.png

• Skull 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, stayclaxxy said:

Too bad this one was a complete coincidence 😂❤️

Just now, stayclaxxy said:

guys I have acquired leaked POV of Bofa's screen during this interaction, here is a 1 frame clipping that I was able to capture (NOT EDITED, RAW FOOTAGE):

image.thumb.png.598b0f2c59d46f41053f5ab0c652f1a4.png

Lmao where’s our good friend @ Strugglebus then she was right next too you

• Haha 1
  • Senior Web Developer
7 minutes ago, Strugglebus said:

Nah I’ll never get over this 

you and me both, that was the most i've ever been gaslit in my life.

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, stayclaxxy said:

you and me both, that was the most i've ever been gaslit in my life.

I did gaslight the piss out of you but tell me after you’ve calmed down it wasn’t funny as fuck if I was able to tell you when it happened 

• 3 weeks later...