Locked Admin Middle Man

15 minutes ago, Murdercase said:

i speak when persistent issues are running rampant

Nobody knows who you are.  I am utterly ambivalent to your existence.  You just showed up to jerk @ proud  off.  Don't stop just because you feel stuff splashing all over you.  He might just be talking.

3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Nobody knows who you are.  I am utterly ambivalent to your existence.  You just showed up to jerk @ proud  off.  Don't stop just because you feel stuff splashing all over you.  He might just be talking.

i dont know proud so thats cool i guess but can you kindly go fuck off back to the cave you came from ogre

25 minutes ago, Murdercase said:

i dont know proud so thats cool i guess but can you kindly go fuck off back to the cave you came from ogre

4 hours and that's what you came up with.

22 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

LMMFAO YOU HAD TO CALL SOME RANDOM NOBODY KNOWS TO BACK YOU UP.  This just gets better and better.  😂

bro i dont know who he is🤣 maybe its because no one in this community likes you except the 3 cutie pies you peg

22 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You talk in that same edgelord style as @ proud but with a bigger font. 

Also almost every woman I've ever dated was a camgirl, model, or stripper.   Says a lot about my mental place, but they're all hot.  Virgin ass arma ragers 😄

so you settle for the women who men wouldnt touch with a 10 ft pole because they are disease ridden, explains a lot about yourself.

and very ironic you calling people virgins when you will never know what a dick feels like🤣

21 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

very ironic when you have 3 internet warriors constantly waiting get their turn with you, is TNM an LGBTQ+ orgy gang?

also the fact that this guy also called you an ogre just proves that you are a living and breathing fiona, you scare the kids bro stay on the internet.

• STFU 1
41 minutes ago, proud said:

is TNM an LGBTQ+ orgy gang?

have you had a traumatic experience with a man or something ur fuckin obsessed with accusing people of being gay, when you actually have the gayest voice and personality I’ve ever witnessed, if I was as gay sounding as you I would start dapping up dudes cheeks 🙏👌💯

but unfortunately I’m not haha oh well 

edit: just realised you said virgins don’t know what a dick feels like 😳😳😳😳?????????? But you do??????????? 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

14 minutes ago, Boovin said:

edit: just realised you said virgins don’t know what a dick feels like 😳😳😳😳?????????? But you do??????????? 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

@ katheeri WE FUCK ********

• Like 1

I love it. Brings me back to 2019 OLY.

12 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You talk in that same edgelord style as @ proud but with a bigger font. 

Also almost every woman I've ever dated was a camgirl, model, or stripper.   Says a lot about my mental place, but they're all hot.  Virgin ass arma ragers 😄

I’m not tryna pick sides but I don’t think dating cam girls models or stripper is really a flex. it’s lowkey sad that every girl you boast being with has a very low self worth. 

2 hours ago, Boovin said:

have you had a traumatic experience with a man or something ur fuckin obsessed with accusing people of being gay, when you actually have the gayest voice and personality I’ve ever witnessed, if I was as gay sounding as you I would start dapping up dudes cheeks 🙏👌💯

but unfortunately I’m not haha oh well 

i feel like the only real thing you have on me is my voice, and fair play i know im a squeaker, but your the one dick riding a tranny ogre so lets be real here you would know what a dick would feel like

49 minutes ago, Rufus said:

@ proud fuckin gay cunt, you talk about dick a lot so why don’t you suck my cock and I’ll tell you if I like it 

im good g i dont swing that way, i know you do tho since you cant hop off of a trannys dick.

23 minutes ago, proud said:

i feel like the only real thing you have on me is my voice, and fair play i know im a squeaker, but your the one dick riding a tranny ogre so lets be real here you would know what a dick would feel like

im good g i dont swing that way, i know you do tho since you cant hop off of a trannys dick.

You forgot being 5’2, pencil necked, feminine, ethnic minority, retarded, low iq, in denial of your sexuality, attracted to minors and a boring, irritating cunt with no irl friends or hobbies other than playing competitive roleplay on arma 3 👍 

25 minutes ago, proud said:

You have a very unhealthy view of gay people we’re ready for you when you finally want to admit that you are gay and you’re just projecting your feelings 

unless it’s pent up rage because your dad blows your back end out every weekend when he’s pissed his welfare up the wall on miller lite and fent 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

You have a very unhealthy view of gay people we’re ready for you when you finally want to admit that you are gay and you’re just projecting your feelings 

unless it’s pent up rage because your dad blows your back end out every weekend when he’s pissed his welfare up the wall on miller lite and fent 

I went to high school with a very unhappy, angry kid who hated gays and made it known every day until a few years later he came out as gay and now he’s at peace with himself on his hands and knees being torn open daily by men 😀

• Love 1
  • Skull 1
2 hours ago, Boovin said:

You forgot being 5’2, pencil necked, feminine, ethnic minority, retarded, low iq, in denial of your sexuality, attracted to minors and a boring, irritating cunt with no irl friends or hobbies other than playing competitive roleplay on arma 3 👍 

only thing ill never deny is being retarded, everything else you got from the guy staring back at you in the mirror. your irl friend group plays arma bro, again thats enough said you guys were stuffed in lockers in high school you fucking dweebs

2 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

ive said it in the past n ill say it again im very homophobic cuz that shits gay and spreads bullshit to the younger generation, and i dont have any pent up rage just remember yall are the ones who @ed me in this thread cuz its rent free with an lgbtq+ activist group like yourselves. its very clear yall keep hooking the bait so why not keep throwing it in? i just find it hilarious and ironic that a group of tranny dick riders are calling me gay🤣

24 minutes ago, Bubbaloo - Reusable P Cup said:

Olympus drama FTW 🙂 

I was specifically asked to deliver olympus drama by ranking members of staff.   Nobody does it quite like me.

1 hour ago, Murdercase said:

the dyke statistically has a higher chance of committing domestic violence than a black child growing up with a single parent in detroit.

All caps, giant font, still somehow crazy easy to ignore and not care about.

3 hours ago, proud said:

ive said it in the past n ill say it again im very homophobic cuz that shits gay and spreads bullshit to the younger generation, and i dont have any pent up rage just remember yall are the ones who @ed me in this thread cuz its rent free with an lgbtq+ activist group like yourselves. its very clear yall keep hooking the bait so why not keep throwing it in? i just find it hilarious and ironic that a group of tranny dick riders are calling me gay

You're very homophobic because you're repressed gay.  You literally trash talk a lesbian and still manage to bring up penises 16  times while doing it.  That's as gay as a human can possibly get.

6 hours ago, proud said:

Squeaky voice, lisp, and constantly ranting and raging about gay people.  Bro.. it's the whole package that comes together to make an obviously gay dude squeaking about how much he hates gay people.  You're a cartoon character.  A party clown.  A joke of a human that doesn't even get the joke.  You fly over your own head.   

7 hours ago, Jungle Boys said:

I’m not tryna pick sides but I don’t think dating cam girls models or stripper is really a flex. it’s lowkey sad that every girl you boast being with has a very low self worth. 

I obviously didn't flex that if you read what I said again.  But they are all hot.  

21 hours ago, Murdercase said:

i speak when persistent issues are running rampant

Mate, its been this way for 10 years now.

3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You're very homophobic because you're repressed gay.  You literally trash talk a lesbian and still manage to bring up penises 16  times while doing it.  That's as gay as a human can possibly get.

Squeaky voice, lisp, and constantly ranting and raging about gay people.  Bro.. it's the whole package that comes together to make an obviously gay dude squeaking about how much he hates gay people.  You're a cartoon character.  A party clown.  A joke of a human that doesn't even get the joke.  You fly over your own head.   

how are you calling me a joke and a clown when you have access to date both male and female and you cannot seem to land even one? your main hobby is being a forum warrior and you name yourself community director because olympus is the only thing your a part of in life other then a fag group. you dont have a social life, you dont step outside unless its to work your minimum wage job, and with the way you act for your age im going to assume your relationship with your parents is non existant. maybe its for the better that you cant reproduce because the blood line is only gonna get worse.

you are an exact replica of a thumb thumb and with that weight you should probably be working to become a line backer, you obese cum rag.

6 minutes ago, proud said:

how are you calling me a joke and a clown when you have access to date both male and female and you cannot seem to land even one? your main hobby is being a forum warrior and you name yourself community director because olympus is the only thing your a part of in life other then a fag group. you dont have a social life, you dont step outside unless its to work your minimum wage job, and with the way you act for your age im going to assume your relationship with your parents is non existant. maybe its for the better that you cant reproduce because the blood line is only gonna get worse.

you are an exact replica of a thumb thumb and with that weight you should probably be working to become a line backer, you obese cum rag.

lol you gay

8 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

lol you gay

actually if we're speaking facts, your gay, literally. seems we're about done here because its same ol', i make fun of you for being gay and having no social life and you try to convince me im gay when im clearly not. its been a several month long stale mate.