Locked Admin Middle Man

14 minutes ago, proud said:

when im clearly not.

Hahahahaha...  Almost every person I've ever talked to that has ever talked to you all say the same thing.  Closeted gay boy.  

Nobody who's actually straight straight gives any amount of fucks about the fact that gay people exist.  

2 minutes ago, Cale said:

I wonder what the civ council meetings sound like

Real fucking gay.

14 minutes ago, Cale said:

I wonder what the civ council meetings sound like

When I was CC it’s a bunch of dudes trying to voice ideas while being drowned out by  @ proud  hot micing his cheeks being clapped

1 minute ago, Boovin said:

hot micing his cheeks being clapped

not in the standard way.  He just 'accidentally slips and falls' on beer bottles for 20-30 minute stretches.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

not in the standard way.  He just 'accidentally slips and falls' on beer bottles for 20-30 minute stretches.

Hnngghhh guhhhb guys you won’t believe what just happened! I wish I could turn my cam on and show you on teamspeak!!! You won’t believe it!! Can I share my cam? Can we make this a feature? Oh well here’s a link to a video I made earlier, ignore the part 81 in the title it’s the first time it’s ever happened, I swear!!!!!

Just now, Boovin said:

Hnngghhh guhhhb guys you won’t believe what just happened! I wish I could turn my cam on and show you on teamspeak!!! You won’t believe it!! Can I share my cam? Can we make this a feature? Oh well here’s a link to a video I made earlier, ignore the part 81 in the title it’s the first time it’s ever happened, I swear!!!!!

Screaming at the poor doctor in the ER that has to pull the random things out of his ass... accusing him of being gay and liking it and how the doctors gay actions make him sick.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Screaming at the poor doctor in the ER that has to pull the random things out of his ass... accusing him of being gay and liking it and how the doctors gay actions make him sick.

Did your remove it???

yes we actually removed 5 beer bottles in total, 15 condoms, 4 wedding rings and then pumped out a further 9 litres of semen 

Just now, Boovin said:

Did your remove it???

yes we actually removed 5 beer bottles in total, 15 condoms, 4 wedding rings and then pumped out a further 9 litres of semen 

"Why do you keep putting your hand inside my ass queer!?   Save the semen though.  Put it in a bucket I'll take it home with me.. to remind me of how gay the doctor was."

52 minutes ago, Boovin said:

When I was CC it’s a bunch of dudes trying to voice ideas while being drowned out by  @ proud  hot micing his cheeks being clapped

bro i couldn’t tell you the last time i went to a meeting💀

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Hahahahaha...  Almost every person I've ever talked to that has ever talked to you all say the same thing.  Closeted gay boy.  

Nobody who's actually straight straight gives any amount of fucks about the fact that gay people exist.  

i don’t care what you think realistically i know im straight and some dumb dykes opinion is some dumb dykes opinion.

and congrats, you’ve met your first one you fucking faggot, it’s not me hating gays for being gay it’s me hating the ones who influence the younger generation with bullshit and you fit the description for one of those pedophiles.

10 minutes ago, proud said:

i don’t care what you think realistically i know im straight and some dumb dykes opinion is some dumb dykes opinion.

and congrats, you’ve met your first one you fucking faggot, it’s not me hating gays for being gay it’s me hating the ones who influence the younger generation with bullshit and you fit the description for one of those pedophiles.

Coming-Out-of-the-Closet-Without-Coming-

Olympus is here for you when you're ready to have that talk @ proud .

4 hours ago, proud said:

You are the younger generation and a closeted gay. It’s so easy to be gay nowadays I don’t understand why you’re so repressed about it

3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

You are the younger generation and a closeted gay. It’s so easy to be gay nowadays I don’t understand why you’re so repressed about it

Bro gonna change his name to pride 🏳️‍🌈 

4 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

brother i’m turning 22 in june im most likely older then you

19 minutes ago, proud said:

Bro can’t walk away from this thread he addicted 👽 shut the fuck up gay lil nigga 🙏

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, proud said:

Gay ass lil nigga come gimme a kiss 

24 minutes ago, proud said:

Your voice is that squeaky at 22???? Hop on TRT bro u gotta kick start that puberty, unless your dad managed to fuck the testosterone out of you, or your vocal cords are just stretched from suck starting your extended family