👋 Farewell, Olympus Community! 🌟

3 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

You were spam dm'ing people to downvote

Two people.  Not spam.  Friends.. then skateezy got all self righteous on account of the simping.  

a rival fat girl

Ok im ngl.. i laughed. 

meaningless beef on the internet

arma beef is serious

Now have some respect for my o7 post you cow.

You faked another o7 post just to subert nerdy's.  You havent played in years and have made multiple following after people to steal attention from them.  But I digress.  Move on with your life and learn about stuff like romance, and shampoo.  

metro.png

Oh lawd he typin.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

metro.png

Oh lawd he typin.

Who is obsessed now? Lmao I wasn't at my pc, ik it's shocking to someone like you, but most of us have a life and responsibilities outside of rp'ing a council role in a decade old game.

• Downvote 2
35 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

Who is obsessed now? Lmao I wasn't at my pc, ik it's shocking to someone like you, but most of us have a life and responsibilities outside of rp'ing a council role in a decade old game.

Half hour of typing and that's the end result.   This is pitiful.  I'm bumping nerdy's post back up.  Stop the attention seeking.

• STFU 1
15 minutes ago, Sir Rebral Palsy said:

Has anyone else actually heard of this guy? 

He used to take me hostage drunk off his ass and high on pills and say really dumb shit, and wake up having to pay comp and being mad at me for it.

Hopefully it's a rehab o7.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
18 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

He used to take me hostage drunk off his ass and high on pills and say really dumb shit, and wake up having to pay comp and being mad at me for it.

Sounds like the average unwashed olympus monkey, not sure why he thinks anyone would miss him. 

Whatever it takes to make him feel better about himself I suppose. 

• Clown 1
On 4/21/2024 at 12:33 AM, Pancake said:

@ Clashingtin  you disliked my post could you let me know why thanks this is not cool!

I have upvoted every post on this thread of yours to offset the dislikes. Hope this helps!

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I've never broke a rule against you, never comp'd you a dime. All you do is impulsively lie to try and better your position in a role play server, im not a "junkie", I used to drink heavily because of some rough personal things, i'd recommend changing your attitude towards people who have had past struggles in their life, even though it's a video game. I've lost some close friends to substance abuse, and so has this server iirc, call me whatever you want, just don't LIE about my sobriety, I take pride in the effort that I had to put in to pull myself out of a depressing addiction. 

3 hours ago, Sir Rebral Palsy said:

Sounds like the average unwashed olympus monkey, not sure why he thinks anyone would miss him. 

Whatever it takes to make him feel better about himself I suppose. 

Another civ council member with a disgusting unwarranted ego. How cool did that make you feel? Too bad it wont make you 50lbs lighter and not piss ugly. 

9 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

I've never broke a rule against you, never comp'd you a dime. All you do is impulsively lie to try and better your position in a role play server, im not a "junkie", I used to drink heavily because of some rough personal things, i'd recommend changing your attitude towards people who have had past struggles in their life, even though it's a video game. I've lost some close friends to substance abuse, and so has this server iirc, call me whatever you want, just don't LIE about my sobriety, I take pride in the effort that I had to put in to pull myself out of a depressing addiction. 

Another civ council member with a disgusting unwarranted ego. How cool did that make you feel? Too bad it wont make you 50lbs lighter and not piss ugly. 

You are so full of shit bud.  Out here talking about egos, and trying to sob story 'going through shit.'    You have alwayvs been over the line shitty with me, even when I tried to be nice to you.  You're toxic af and already quit the server years ago.  You're only here to try to make nerdy o7'ing about you.  Go away.  Nobody cares.

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
53 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You are so full of shit bud.  Out here talking about egos, and trying to sob story 'going through shit.'    You have alwayvs been over the line shitty with me, even when I tried to be nice to you.  You're toxic af and already quit the server years ago.  You're only here to try to make nerdy o7'ing about you.  Go away.  Nobody cares.

Sob story? I'm clearing up your lies you moron, I don't give one single fuck about nerdy guy leaving, I just think o7 post are unbelievably corny, it's all just for attention. Speaking of attention seeking, I thought you were done here?? Still starving for attention just like always, go ahead and call me a junkie then play victim when I call your shit out, disgusting habit. "Go away. Nobody cares." I'm sure those phrases are burned into your brain after hearing them god knows how many times. You are the true embodiment of someone who peak in life was so short and so early and you try to grasp on to any semblance of attention you can get, I'll say it once and I'll say it again, you are a sad pathetic person, and you should get help.   

1 hour ago, Metro Boomin said:

Sob story? I'm clearing up your lies you moron, I don't give one single fuck about nerdy guy leaving, I just think o7 post are unbelievably corny, it's all just for attention.

So a dudes saying goodbye to people he's played with for years, people that are friends.   You're so jealous that he's getting attention that you make another o7 post to troll his despite having not played in years.  That's what cringe.  You're so desperate for attention you shit on someone else's moment and try to make it about you because nobody gave half of a fuck when you left.   Now go away.

Claiming other people are attention hungry because they want to say goodbye doesn't at all deflect from how attention hungry you're being.  Everyone that understands what you're doing and knows you in any capacity is wincing in embarrassment for you.  You have absolutely no self awareness to understand how you look right now, and how everyone is seeing you.  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

So a dudes saying goodbye to people he's played with for years, people that are friends.   You're so jealous that he's getting attention that you make another o7 post to troll his despite having not played in years.  That's what cringe.  You're so desperate for attention you shit on someone else's moment and try to make it about you because nobody gave half of a fuck when you left.   Now go away.

Claiming other people are attention hungry because they want to say goodbye doesn't at all deflect from how attention hungry you're being.  Everyone that understands what you're doing and knows you in any capacity is wincing in embarrassment for you.  You have absolutely no self awareness to understand how you look right now, and how everyone is seeing you.  

I feel like you have absorbed all of these lines from years of being the most hated loser on our little oly loser island. You and me both know I could give two shits about any attention I get here, I made that post to make fun of nerdy (and all other o7 posts), and any other retard that thinks I'm serious, so congrats for taking the bait and setting the hook for me. Thanks for bumping my post for the 800th time, I know you are a loser 40 year old who can't STAND to not get the last word on a dead forums page of a decade old game's rp server. Maybe we should talk about how many forum posts a day you have averaged for over 4 years? I know you'll be itching to bump your idol's post another time 😄 

56 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

I feel like you have absorbed all of these lines from years of being the most hated loser on our little oly loser island. You and me both know I could give two shits about any attention I get here, I made that post to make fun of nerdy (and all other o7 posts), and any other retard that thinks I'm serious, so congrats for taking the bait and setting the hook for me. Thanks for bumping my post for the 800th time, I know you are a loser 40 year old who can't STAND to not get the last word on a dead forums page of a decade old game's rp server. Maybe we should talk about how many forum posts a day you have averaged for over 4 years? I know you'll be itching to bump your idol's post another time 😄 

Everyone's looking at you.  You did it.  I'm just the only one who pays enough attention to know you're trolling.  Just let people their moments without getting jealous.  It's sad.

44 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Everyone's looking at you.  You did it.  I'm just the only one who pays enough attention to know you're trolling.  Just let people their moments without getting jealous.  It's sad.

You might be a genuine retard, I hope you find a cure. Stop commenting on my post you stalker, or I'll find another fat girl to challenge your position of most hated cattle on the server. 

2 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

You might be a genuine retard, I hope you find a cure. Stop commenting on my post you stalker, or I'll find another fat girl to challenge your position of most hated cattle on the server. 

watch it retard, im retarded and can tell your one of those retards

• Pepega 1