👋 Farewell, Olympus Community! 🌟

It's with a mix of nostalgia and excitement that I bid adieu to the vibrant streets and bustling alleys of our beloved Arma 3 Roleplay Server, Olympus. As Metro Boomin, I've roamed these digital landscapes, weaving tales, forging friendships, and leaving a mark that I hope will endure even as I depart.

Our time together has been nothing short of extraordinary. From heart-pounding chases through the city to quiet moments of camaraderie in the countryside, each interaction has been a brushstroke in the canvas of our collective adventure.

To every fellow player, administrator, and contributor who has made this community what it is, I extend my deepest gratitude. Your creativity, passion, and dedication have transformed Olympus into more than just a server—it's been a home, a stage, and a playground where memories were made and stories were told.

As I set my sights on new horizons, I carry with me the lessons learned, the friendships forged, and the memories cherished. Though my journey in Olympus may be coming to a close, the spirit of our shared experiences will continue to inspire me wherever I go.

So here's to you, dear Olympus Community. Thank you for the adventures, the laughter, and the countless moments of excitement. May our paths cross again in the vast expanse of digital realms, and may the bonds we've formed here endure the test of time.

Farewell, and may your adventures in Olympus continue to be filled with wonder and delight.

o7, Metro Boomin

I'd like to give a few shout outs to my closest friends as well 

@ RabidAltLeL  i miss you my plump baby boy
@ ThatNerdyGuy  i know who you are
@ monster 74 was a true cinematic masterpiece 
@ Marcus one of the few convicted felons i really fw
@ Grandma Gary shout out to to big GG 
@ Community Director Sov i love you like the big brother i never had
@ silton kick rocks nigga
@ Fraali        big props to fraali for giving me the attempted rape charge (in-game) that one time, I peaked then. Free groovy
@ silver shout out to silver for hooking me up w duped gear all those years
@ Pancake i want you tn
@ Tammy last but not least, tammy took me in when I was a mere boy, and raised me like his own, nurturing me, allowing me to suckle on his nipple of success, turning me into the man that I am today. I love you pops.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 2
55 minutes ago, Clashingtin said:

Who even are you?

if you look in the top right of the post it says his name is metro booming  hope this helped 🙏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
46 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

Holy moly senior apd child toucher ego'd me, I bet you are soooo good at arma 3.

god damn u are so cringe 

• Weird 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
11 minutes ago, hawkg said:

god damn u are so cringe 

You're so desperate for my attention you make discord alts to try and talk to me, I fr hope you find a life, you've spent a third of your life getting groomed by nazis, seek help rat kid.

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

You're so desperate for my attention you make discord alts to try and talk to me, I fr hope you find a life, you've spent a third of your life getting groomed by nazis, seek help rat kid.

and u are a junky drug addict. trying coping with something harder because the pills and alc arent sufficient 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 1
28 minutes ago, hawkg said:

and u are a junky drug addict. trying coping with something harder because the pills and alc arent sufficient 

How am I coping? Do you even know what that means? Maybe we finish 8th grade before we start using 9th grade level words bud.

40 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

How am I coping? Do you even know what that means? Maybe we finish 8th grade before we start using 9th grade level words bud.

surely u can answer that urself.  I know ur used to people doing shit for u all the time but u gotta learn to do stuff on your own. 

• STFU 1

You are a scripter that's spent 6 years obsessively harassing some random ass old lady.  Nothing about your history is notable, best left forgotten... like you were before this post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1
6 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You are a scripter that's spent 6 years obsessively harassing some random ass old lady.  Nothing about your history is notable, best left forgotten... like you were before this post.

SCRIPTER?

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

if you look in the top right of the post it says his name is metro booming  hope this helped 🙏

@ Clashingtin  you disliked my post could you let me know why thanks this is not cool!

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Pancake said:

@ Clashingtin  you disliked my post could you let me know why thanks this is not cool!

@ Clashingtin  hey dude you disliked it again? and didnt say anything?? what the hell is your problem man i didnt even say anything to you?? too scared to use your words little guy?? have to hind behind a little emoji reaction huh i bet your ancestors are proud watching how you behave LOL. kick rocks loser and stay off my posts from here on out!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pancake said:

@ Clashingtin  hey dude you disliked it again? and didnt say anything?? what the hell is your problem man i didnt even say anything to you?? too scared to use your words little guy?? have to hind behind a little emoji reaction huh i bet your ancestors are proud watching how you behave LOL. kick rocks loser and stay off my posts from here on out!

hey buddy.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you know it takes 15 pounds of force to release an exterior door? mark my fukn words

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

hey buddy.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you know it takes 15 pounds of force to release an exterior door? mark my fukn words

@ Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- bread up? I own multiple businesses, a car collection, a big house, a college degree, and no debt at 22. I promise I’m worth at least twice as much as your goofy suit wearin ass. Playing captain save a hoe when nobody asked you. Get a life.

• Like 2
Just now, Pancake said:

@ Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- bread up? I own multiple businesses, a car collection, a big house, a college degree, and no debt at 22. I promise I’m worth at least twice as much as your goofy suit wearin ass. Playing captain save a hoe when nobody asked you. Get a life.

Fuck you N'wah

I don't run that shit around here.

u probably bump drake LOL!

I bump Moneybagg Yo, yo.

Fuck you and ur family. entire bloodline fukt uP!

i own 4 corvettes, more than u could ever imagine. i run the most successful lawn mowning business on eastern searboartd. no debt at all besides credit card but i owe so much its like they owe me!

fuck you!

• STFU 1
1 minute ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

Fuck you N'wah

I don't run that shit around here.

u probably bump drake LOL!

I bump Moneybagg Yo, yo.

Fuck you and ur family. entire bloodline fukt uP!

i own 4 corvettes, more than u could ever imagine. i run the most successful lawn mowning business on eastern searboartd. no debt at all besides credit card but i owe so much its like they owe me!

fuck you!

can you get off of my profile and posts little kid? You are the weirdest stalker I have ever had. Every week you are on my profile and every post or comment I make you down react what a weird life you must live.  It must be crowded In That head since you have me staying there rent free! @admin can I get this stalker blocked 😂😂

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pancake said:

can you get off of my profile and posts little kid? You are the weirdest stalker I have ever had. Every week you are on my profile and every post or comment I make you down react what a weird life you must live.  It must be crowded In That head since you have me staying there rent free! @admin can I get this stalker blocked 😂😂

That's rich.. considering he flipped on me cause I asked him to downvote somebody and downvoting people is apparently cringe.

• STFU 1
1 hour ago, Fearless 😉 said:

You are 2 years late on the o7. You havn't played in years

7 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

That's rich.. considering he flipped on me cause I asked him to downvote somebody and downvoting people is apparently cringe.

You were spam dm'ing people to downvote a rival fat girl over meaningless beef on the internet, it was extremely sad and pathetic. "Grown" woman btw. Now have some respect for my o7 post you cow.