We are super PC now.

6 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

Hi baba

surprised cardcaptor sakura GIF by Funimation

PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY NEGATIVE CONNOTATIONS FROM SHAWNS GIFS.   A MAN CAN LIKE TO STARE AT SEXUALIZED CHILDREN IN LOLLI ANIME WITHOUT BEING A PERVERT.  LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND.  LOOK AT THE AESTHETIC.  SHAWN IS NOT A PEDOPHILE.  IF ANYONE SAYS THAT YOU WILL BE BANNED.

I GOT YOU @ -Shawn- DONT WORRY.

I WON'T EVER LET ANY OF THE RET.. ERM SPECIAL CHILDREN CALL YOU BAD NAMES.  YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.

ON THE REAL THO SHAWN PLEASE STOP WITH THE GIFS YOURE MAKING IT HARDER TO DEFEND YOU.

17 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Sovereigns 12th mental break down this month aside. What are your tattoos actually of @ -Shawn-

You're shitting me right?  Did you even read the chat?  This is @ -Shawn- s mental breakdown

I'm just having fun with the situation.  @ -Shawn- completely sperged out and made a clown out of himself in discord.

Which id be fine with except in his spazzed out mental state he thought it appropriate to give me a 7 day.

6 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I'm just having fun with the situation.  @ -Shawn- completely sperged out and made a clown out of himself in discord.

Which id be fine with except in his spazzed out mental state he thought it appropriate to give me a 7 day.

BAN APPEAL DENIED

After careful review of your appeal the decision has been made to not remove the ban. 

You know what you did was wrong, yet you still did it; hopefully the ban will help you learn not to do it again.

9 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

for calling him a paedophile?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

for calling him a paedophile?

1 minute ago, hawkg said:

Shawn is this true?

Didn't even call him that.  The screenshot from discord above is all I said.  Asked him if he has cartoon character tattoos to get kids to let their guard down.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Rapture said:

@ Grandma Gary  Is @ -Shawn-  A @ Community Director Sov  sympathizer? I'm worried. 

It’s the opposite. If I was a sympathizer there wouldn’t be so many @s and DM spam over the last month ^_*

20 minutes ago, Samob said:

pussy

Perm ban incoming 

19 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

give me a 7 day

I agreed this was too much which is why it’s only a 1 day now ^_^

46 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Sovereigns 12th mental break down this month aside. What are your tattoos actually of @ -Shawn-

I think I have a thread somewhere where they’re all shown. Too lazy to go find it 

11 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

It’s the opposite. If I was a sympathizer there wouldn’t be so many @s and DM spam over the last month ^_*

Perm ban incoming 

I agreed this was too much which is why it’s only a 1 day now ^_^

I think I have a thread somewhere where they’re all shown. Too lazy to go find it 

As other OS grandma Gary.  They all know.  Was in a ts call where they got ripped apart one by one for a long time.  Theyre cartoons.

3 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

dancing GIF

You cant have a favorited library underage anime girls dancing and flip out and start lobbing bans at the lightest diddler joke.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

Didn't even call him that.  The screenshot from discord above is all I said.  Asked him if he has cartoon character tattoos to get kids to let their guard down.

@ -Shawn-  if this is all she said I think you're being soft. I am certain you're said worse. Stop being soft, give your head a wobble, calm down, and unban her. You're more than happy to engage in general banter, you're still making jokes about her mental breakdowns now, just because your feelings were hurt shouldn't mean you should ban someone.

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You cant have a favorited library underage anime girls dancing and flip out and start lobbing bans at the lightest diddler joke.

Its literally a common meme that weebs are closeted nonces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

@ -Shawn-  if this is all she said I think you're being soft. I am certain you're said worse. Stop being soft, give your head a wobble, calm down, and unban her. You're more than happy to engage in general banter, you're still making jokes about her mental breakdowns now, just because your feelings were hurt shouldn't mean you should ban someone.

I agree with this but at the same time @ -Shawn- is doing gods work over here.

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Rapture said:

You can be a sov hater and still understand this is retarded and poses a threat to everyone's good time.  Imagine forums where nobody can talk shit to me anymore without getting banned.

I miss the days when Grandma Gary would publicly call staff retards for stuff like this instead of correcting them in private and supporting them in public.  

2 minutes ago, Rapture said:

You should never celebrate someone's unfair treatment, it's the cornerstone of a free society to prevent it. If you dislike someone, keep them in cuffs for 14m45s, and uncuff them near your car, and ~1km from a garage. If they steal your car it's a hostile action and the 15m restraint restarts. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

agreed this was too much which is why it’s only a 1 day now ^_^

1 day was way too much.  You had a mental breakdown and started raging and bringing your kids up for some reason.  All of this was something you should be embarrassed about and I'm on a 1 day because you don't want to admit it and are trying to save face.

There are few things on this earth you can do to make you look more like a kiddy diddler than going into a rage and over reacting when someone makes a joke about you being one 

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

1 day was way too much.  You had a mental breakdown and started raging and bringing your kids up for some reason.  All of this was something you should be embarrassed about and I'm on a 1 day because you don't want to admit it and are trying to save face.

There are few things on this earth you can do to make you look more like a kiddy diddler than going into a rage and over reacting when someone makes a joke about you being one 

cba to repeat everything i already told u cuz you literally have brain rot and if you need an example of a real mental breakdown, look at any post youve ever made on the forums (outside of admittedly a couple of good memes). 

But I had my fun in this thread. Enjoy yourself ^_^

2 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

cba to repeat everything i already told u cuz you literally have brain rot and if you need an example of a real mental breakdown, look at any post youve ever made on the forums (outside of admittedly a couple of good memes). 

But I had my fun in this thread. Enjoy yourself ^_^

You didn't have fun.  Even your friends are embarrassed for you.