SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

5 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.  

Yeah I would shut the fuck up too if I were you

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.  

I'm not upset, more projection from you. I have suggested a hundred times for you to stop addressing me, thank you for FINALLY fucking listening. I always knew you were at least that capable.

35 minutes ago, swim said:

I'm not upset, more projection from you. I have suggested a hundred times for you to stop addressing me, thank you for FINALLY fucking listening. I always knew you were at least that capable.

Me and your gang are all laughing about the tage, you're getting mad and taking it personal.  Relax. 

3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Me and your gang are all laughing about the tage, you're getting mad and taking it personal.  Relax. 

I thought you were done addressing me? Stop making yourself a liar again.

1 hour ago, swim said:

I thought you were done addressing me? Stop making yourself a liar again.

swillyrage1.pngswillyrage2.pngswillyrage3.pngswillyrage4.png

Classic swilly.  Can't beat me in a fight so you try to defeat me with stupidity in the disputes.  

2 mil comp for dying after coming unrestrained naked, while I was restrained by an entirely different party.  

9 hours ago, Zahzi said:

Dude, he sucked his own brother's dick and told the internet about it, surely a few extra forums reactions are ok if it's what he needs to work through that.

your best friends with a kid who gets off to drinking dude piss get a grip fatass

11 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Stop living your whole life for me @ proud  @ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY ...

How do they even have this many reacts @ Zahzi ?  I get like 11 and I'm done.

tweener2.png

tweener.png

like 3 of those are copied twice didnt notice they didnt have exact times.. but still. 

This is every single day but I say he laps up his twenis he starts crying.

stay angry bozo

• Haha 1
  • Cringe 1
  • STFU 1
9 minutes ago, proud said:

your best friends with a kid who gets off to drinking dude piss get a grip fatass

stay angry bozo

There are no words that can ever come out of your mouth that would cause me to dedicate 45 minutes out of every day for the rest of  my life to downvoting you illegitimately and ruining your erep on an 11 year old milsim rp forum.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

There are no words that can ever come out of your mouth that would cause me to dedicate 45 minutes out of every day for the rest of  my life to downvoting you illegitimately and ruining your erep on an 11 year old milsim rp forum.

i know you take this forum rep shit seriously so i really don’t mind. do me a favor and continue staying angry bozo

• Clown 1
23 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Removed content

when it comes to truth ur just rambling  nonsense cuz that’s what ur good at, ur a 40 yr old with no social life and you rot at home playing games all day. you know your a failure to life and so do your fuck up of parents.

• Pepega 1
23 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Removed content

good thing i never have, tho if saying so helps you cope with your pathetic lifestyle that your fully aware of then go right on.

2 minutes ago, proud said:

good thing i never have, tho if saying so helps you cope with your pathetic lifestyle that your fully aware of then go right on.

Then why did you tell people you did?  That doesn't seem like the type of lie you make up to impress people.

In fact it's quite the opposite.  It's far more likely to be something someone lies about NOT doing?  Right?   Does that make more sense?  

oh.. wait. 

Then why did you tell people you did?  That doesn't seem like the type of lie you make up to impress people.

your just gullible and believe anything that comes out of peoples mouths. do you really think i actually said what ur claiming i said? everything i say is just facts followed with proof of you putting in a 17 hour session and everything you say is hear say you heard once and are gullible enough to believe.

9 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

swillyrage1.pngswillyrage2.pngswillyrage3.pngswillyrage4.png

Classic swilly.  Can't beat me in a fight so you try to defeat me with stupidity in the disputes.  

2 mil comp for dying after coming unrestrained naked, while I was restrained by an entirely different party.  

Thought you were done addressing me? You just cannot help it you love me so much. 2X times you restrained me (naked btw, one was outside prison because you are complete dog shit and lose every fight where I have a Kit) and 2X you lost control of the hostage situation. Jokester.

I told you to be careffulllllll. I also love it when you say "2m comp but he was naked" as if I havent already told you 1000x times that it's the inconvenience, and the principle for you sovvvy. Since you wanna be such a rule stickler and talk so much shit on the admins and their decisions, the least that could be done is to hold you accountable and to a nice, high standard. Since you are so great and all with all your nifty ideas and standards.

Now stop addressing me like you said you would, you are embarrassing yourself again Sov. 

7 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I feel like no matter what direction life takes me, I thank god I've never felt so inclined as to lick a relative's penis. 

Key word penis, licking other parts of relatives is perhaps going on. I would wager indeed.

Edited by swim
1 hour ago, swim said:

Thought you were done addressing me? You just cannot help it you love me so much. 2X times you restrained me (naked btw, one was outside prison because you are complete dog shit and lose every fight where I have a Kit) and 2X you lost control of the hostage situation. Jokester.

I told you to be careffulllllll. I also love it when you say "2m comp but he was naked" as if I havent already told you 1000x times that it's the inconvenience, and the principle for you sovvvy. Since you wanna be such a rule stickler and talk so much shit on the admins and their decisions, the least that could be done is to hold you accountable and to a nice, high standard. Since you are so great and all with all your nifty ideas and standards.

Now stop addressing me like you said you would, you are embarrassing yourself again Sov. 

Key word penis, licking other parts of relatives is perhaps going on. I would wager indeed.

That reminds me I better check to see if I'm banned.  Did they do your ticket yet?

Half of NBB is msging me saying it was funny, and laughing with me.  Then there's swilling spamming me with disputes every time he does for millions in comp. 

Which is, the same as he has always been, but he's doing it angry now.

5 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

That reminds me I better check to see if I'm banned.  Did they do your ticket yet?

Stop addressing me, I am not your daddy anymore. You promised you would lol

14 hours ago, proud said:

your just gullible and believe anything that comes out of peoples mouths. do you really think i actually said what ur claiming i said? everything i say is just facts followed with proof of you putting in a 17 hour session and everything you say is hear say you heard once and are gullible enough to believe.

your little admin buddies removing my comment doesnt make it untrue

45 minutes ago, swim said:

Stop addressing me, I am not your daddy anymore. You promised you would lol

Swilly you're a bag of rage.  Like a squeaky toy to a dog I can't help but bite because you get sooo mad over every little thing.

In the course of making sovtage 10 I killed you 6 times and I have 6 disputes from you.

I have never once killed you without you disputing me.  You know how sad and also funny that is?  Lighten up.  

Only one of them stuck and it's because Shawn decided to reboot the Olympus rules like Olympus's own JJ Abrams...and do a really bad job of it...also like JJ Abrams.

Swilly you're a bag of rage.  Like a squeaky toy to a dog I can't help but bite because you get sooo mad over every little thing.

In the course of making sovtage 10 I killed you 6 times and I have 6 disputes from you.

I live so rent free in its head that it said it would stop addressing me, 10 fucking posts later, still addressing me XD.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, swim said:

I live so rent free in its head that it said it would stop addressing me, 10 fucking posts later, still addressing me XD.

Always the same thing.  "Rent free", "10 mil comp" and "enjoy the vacation" and there's never any irony in it like there should be.

You hear some 16 year old say "rent free" once and now it's instantly 80% of your vocabulary.

Always the same thing.  "Rent free", "10 mil comp" and "enjoy the vacation" and there's never any irony in it like there should be.

Almost as repetitive as you! Now keep your promise and stop addressing me ya fuckin weirdo.

• Downvote 1
Just now, swim said:

Almost as repetitive as you! Now keep your promise and stop addressing me ya fuckin weirdo.

You don't have to reply.  Stop replying.  Youve made a fool out of yourself enough for this month.

Get sovtaged.