It's time to publicly choose sides on furries.

Where do you stand on furries?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on the furry infestation of Olympus?

• I am a furry or support furries.
    • Live and let live. I am neutral (furry sympathizer)
    • Ban all furries on sight.

15 hours ago, Mark said:

@ knifemaster @ Wolffe @ DrB @ Element_  
Tagging ex/current RnR furries, what are your guy's thoughts on this?

I think @ Community Director Sov is a raging retard that needs a new hobby, like actually go get some pussy instead of obsessing over @ proud  like a weirdo. I do want my own forum tag tho. 

• BlessUp 1
1 minute ago, Element_ said:

I think @ Community Director Sov is a raging retard that needs a new hobby, like actually go get some pussy instead of obsessing over @ proud  like a weirdo. I do want my own forum tag tho. 

Look at my page and you'll see this kid has downvoted me hundreds of times.  He's spent hours of his life raging at me with forums, going through posts from years ago just to find more he hasn't reacted to yet.   He's the obsessed one.  I spend 2 seconds to make a joke at the little weirdo.  Not the same.

Just now, Chaplain said:

I will support this, if and Only if Sov is taken out with the Furries. I mean if were gonna just randomly start "saving" the community by eliminating the minorities,  lets do it right.

Attempted usurpation of the furstop0 will be met by a visit by the furstop0 in the night.  I'm in charge of ridding of the furries.  I am DE-FUR-ER.  

13 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Attempted usurpation of the furstop0 will be met by a visit by the furstop0 in the night.  I'm in charge of ridding of the furries.  I am DE-FUR-ER.  

better stop worryin bout them furries and more bout the lottos  you bout to start losin enmasse.

2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Look at my page and you'll see this kid has downvoted me hundreds of times.  He's spent hours of his life raging at me with forums, going through posts from years ago just to find more he hasn't reacted to yet.   He's the obsessed one.  I spend 2 seconds to make a joke at the little weirdo.  Not the same.

rent free gay boy🤣

• STFU 1

Sadly almost all of OS have failed to vote on this poll.  This either means they're busy living their lives...  lives they have.. as arma 3 roleplaying staff.. Or they're closet furries.

2 hours ago, ZimZim said:

What do we classify as a Furry? Does @ FaXe and @ T o b y  foreplay count as furry cause sometimes Toby will dress up as the big bad wolf and Faxe dresses up as little red ridding hood. 

Should probably just keep them near the trains for now while we decide.