Sovtage 11: You-Die Gang

16 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I have so many clips on these guys that Sovtage 12 might be on them too.  Just wasn't trying to make a 20 minute tage.  

I recognise the FlagWaver flag from anywhere! 

Great video I can't wait for the next one.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I recognise the FlagWaver flag from anywhere! 

Great video I can't wait for the next one.

I can emulate the voice of a radio announcer that's been dead for 60 years, but I'm still stuck with that damn'ed 10 year old flag waver website lol

@ SheriffJohnBeard   The first clip was the one I was warning you about lol.

2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

so does your game actually look like your recordings? Like is it that laggy, horrible fps, etc? or is it just like that after recording?

It's a huge component of it, kind of it.  It's like, in most of my clips, or at least a lot, I have a titan or or had a titan our recently.. which means draw distance at max.  My FPS is significantly better when that's turned down.  Draw distance is the biggest element.

7 minutes ago, proud said:

bro plays on a fucking kindle💀

Says more about you than me.  You spent an hour a week scouring for posts you haven't downvoted yet just to downvote me.  You spend that much effort on someone who plays at like 10fps.  

12 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Says more about you than me.  You spent an hour a week scouring for posts you haven't downvoted yet just to downvote me.  You spend that much effort on someone who plays at like 10fps.  

bro i can care less about the nintendo 64 u play arma on, i enjoy pissing off a 40 yr old antisocial gay dude. stay angry bozo

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, proud said:

bro i can care less about the nintendo 64 u play arma on, i enjoy pissing off a 40 yr old antisocial gay dude. stay angry bozo

Bro you don't piss me off.   I get your gangmates in every gang you've been in jumping in my discord to laugh about how hard you're raging.

I just don't understand it.  If I had, and I never would because it's disgusting, licked my own brother's penis and then told the server about it...  I would probably quit the server, or at least lay low af and try to let people forget about it.  Instead you pop up every 30 seconds to remind us we play this game with a incestuous dicklicker.

And you can say whatever bullshit excuse you wanna  pull today.  "he tricked me into thinking it was a hotdog" or whatever, but nobody buys that shit.  You knew you were licking a penis.  You chose to lick a penis.  And that would be ok, if it wasn't your own brothers penis.  And stop trying to defend it as 'technically masturbation.'  Just because he's your twin doesn't mean it's yours, you disgusting degenerate.

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Bro you don't piss me off.   I get your gangmates in every gang you've been in jumping in my discord to laugh about how hard you're raging.

I just don't understand it.  If I had, and I never would because it's disgusting, licked my own brother's penis and then told the server about it...  I would probably quit the server, or at least lay low af and try to let people forget about it.  Instead you pop up every 30 seconds to remind us we play this game with a incestuous dicklicker.

And you can say whatever bullshit excuse you wanna  pull today.  "he tricked me into thinking it was a hotdog" or whatever, but nobody buys that shit.  You knew you were licking a penis.  You chose to lick a penis.  And that would be ok, if it wasn't your own brothers penis.  And stop trying to defend it as 'technically masturbation.'  Just because he's your twin doesn't mean it's yours, you disgusting degenerate.

a few people over the internet genuinely believe it, so let them🤣

outside of your computer screen there’s something called life, and in life your considered an antisocial fucking bum and a disgrace to humanity.

i don’t care about the internet and your don’t care about your life outside the internet, we are not the same big bro😭

Just now, proud said:

a few people over the internet genuinely believe it, so let them🤣

outside of your computer screen there’s something called life, and in life your considered an antisocial fucking bum and a disgrace to humanity.

i don’t care about the internet and your don’t care about your life outside the internet, we are not the same big bro😭

Bro... PLEASE DO NOT USE YOURSELF AS AN EXAMPLE AS LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET.. you will make me more a recluse.  I'd be down for a walk in the park, or maybe hitting up the mall for a bit.. but not incest.

It's not ' a few who believe it'... it's literally your old gang that you told the story to.  Then tried to claim that it technically made you not a virgin.

Bro... PLEASE DO NOT USE YOURSELF AS AN EXAMPLE AS LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET.. you will make me more a recluse.  I'd be down for a walk in the park, or maybe hitting up the mall for a bit.. but not incest.

bro we know your fat ass ain’t walking in no park, you put in 18 hour sessions at the rotting age of 40 so why lie🤣

ontop of that you have absolutely 0 friends outside of your computer screen, your life is literally virtual💀

at 40 if i’m beefing 20 yr olds over a forum page im jumping off a bridge

1 minute ago, proud said:

bro we know your fat ass ain’t walking in no park, you put in 18 hour sessions at the rotting age of 40 so why lie🤣

ontop of that you have absolutely 0 friends outside of your computer screen, your life is literally virtual💀

You licked your brothers dick.  You can wag your tongue all day, but it will always have done more damage to your own reputation than to mine.

I mean you're just lucky af it would be doxxing to post your tiktok videos of you dancing and begging people to be your friend.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

You licked your brothers dick.  You can wag your tongue all day, but it will always have done more damage to your own reputation than to mine.

if believing that helps you sleep at night keep at it, aslong as we both know that my 20 yr old self has lived more of a life then you ever had or will live then that’s fine.

done damage to my reputation💀💀💀 this how i know your life is literally on the internet, the outside world does not exist for you and we both know that’s fucking pathetic for a 40 yr old man💀

Just now, proud said:

if believing that helps you sleep at night keep at it, aslong as we both know that my 20 yr old self has lived more of a life then you ever had or will live then that’s fine.

done damage to my reputation💀💀💀 this how i know your life is literally on the internet, the outside world does not exist for you and we both know that’s fucking pathetic for a 40 yr old man💀

Alright retard you asked for it.

11 minutes ago, proud said:

IMG_1457.png?ex=667b1bed&is=6679ca6d&hm=IMG_2653.png?ex=667b84c7&is=667a3347&hm=

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE LEVEL: IMPOSSIBLE

Alright.. I dunno why you keep coming for me but fine.

proud1.png

proud2.png

proud3.pngproud4.png

You spend your time on arma doing gay boy dances with makeup and painted nails begging people to like you and be your friend, and then come on here and angrily bash on me, someone you don't even know, and spend hours downvoting me and accusing me of having no friends.   It's projection @ proud .   You are gay, and you're mad because I'm out of the closet.  You have no friends and you're mad because I do.   You are a leaving breathing embodiment of a joke.  Everyone around you on arma is laughing about you behind your back 24/7.  And if that weren't bad enough, you licked your brothers penis, and felt the need to tell everyone about it. 

Alright.. I dunno why you keep coming for me but fine.

proud1.png

proud2.png

proud3.pngproud4.png

You spend your time on arma doing gay boy dances with makeup and painted nails begging people to like you and be your friend, and then come on here and angrily bash on me, someone you don't even know, and spend hours downvoting me and accusing me of having no friends.   It's projection @ proud .   You are gay, and you're mad because I'm out of the closet.  You have no friends and you're mad because I do.   You are a leaving breathing embodiment of a joke.  Everyone around you on arma is laughing about you behind your back 24/7.  And if that weren't bad enough, you licked your brothers penis, and felt the need to tell everyone about it. 

this is already public info how do you think the person who sent this to you got it💀 congrats u got vids of me over 6 years ago your a pedophile considering ur 40 and addicted to a video of a 16 yr old💀

i’m never letting this up, sovereign confirmed a pedophile🤣

1 minute ago, proud said:

this is already public info how do you think the person who sent this to you got it💀 congrats u got vids of me over 6 years ago your a pedophile considering ur 40 and addicted to a video of a 16 yr old💀

i’m never letting this up, sovereign confirmed a pedophile🤣

6 years ago?  You see they have the year on it right?

But wait it's public info @ proud ?  So I can post it here?

IMG_1457.png?ex=667b1bed&is=6679ca6d&hm=IMG_2654.png?ex=667b8aa6&is=667a3926&hm=

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

6 years ago?  You see they have the year on it right?

But wait it's public info @ proud ?  So I can post it here?

post it all you want gang i was 16, ur only hurting yourself you pedophile🤣

40 yr old caught horny off a video of a 16 yr old💀

2 minutes ago, proud said:

IMG_1457.png?ex=667b1bed&is=6679ca6d&hm=IMG_2654.png?ex=667b8aa6&is=667a3926&hm=

post it all you want gang i was 16, ur only hurting yourself you pedophile🤣

40 yr old caught horny off a video of a 16 yr old💀

They literally have the year on them.  You're retarded.  You were not  16.

https://streamable.com/sct8rn?src=player-page-share

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

They literally have the year on them.  You're retarded.  You were not  16.

https://streamable.com/sct8rn?src=player-page-share

apparently you know me better then me💀

a 40 yr old pedophile on olympus, we have another big john in the community g fucking g

keep jerking it to 16 yr olds you creepy pedophile💀

Just now, proud said:

apparently you know me better then me💀

a 40 yr old pedophile on olympus, we have another big john in the community g fucking g

keep jerking it to 16 yr olds you creepy pedophile💀

Bro ain't nobody on earth, even a pedo, gonna rub it out to that ugly dog nosed mf crying and begging for friends.

You literally put the year in your hashtag, and you're trying to twist it into making yourself a kid because you're humilated by what a joke you are lol.  Grown ass adult doing gay boy dances and begging people to be his friend.