22.  Like 12 were false fak bans, 1 was doing a staff member a favor for his friend, 6 were straight up bad bans either from staff not doing their jobs or in a situation where they couldn't tell something properly from the video, and the rest were crazy interpretations out of nowhere.  I behave. 

Not bad for like third most hours on the server.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Admin
2 hours ago, silton said:

2c2954263dd6e49c6106159a19b47199.png 

I've maxxed out the stats page I started playing in 2016 and 99% sure I have the most bans on the server.

110 total. Some of these are just change your name kicks tho but 110 is your official # right now 

3 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

110 total. Some of these are just change your name kicks tho but 110 is your official # right now 

Please remove my ban history because none of my bans are my fault.

17 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

I'm pretty sure I've got more than that. I've also dished out over 800m in comp since the dispute system was added

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, silton said:

I'm pretty sure I've got more than that. I've also dished out over 800m in comp since the dispute system was added

I just saw you dpi. I need 500k or ban. We may meet in support if needed

1 hour ago, turbo D said:

TNM. Too many soft cunt admins and simps who can't handle being called a fat cunt. @ nicole FATTY, whore. whats your favourite truck?

I get a guy literally saying rape related things to me that gets off with a warning, and tnm out here getting banned for calling someone a fat cunt.  Wild.

@ -Shawn-   In the spirit of your decision I'm gonna need to vanguard TNM to make sure staff decisions are applied fairly. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Admin
3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

In the spirit of your decision I'm gonna need to vanguard TNM to make sure staff decisions are applied fairly

That’s not why they’re banned btw. Was a supporting factor (I didn’t agree that the fat cunt portion should matter) but it was LOADS of racism. So a lil different. They should have appealed earlier when I was drinking they prob would have gotten a lucky early lift 😄

3 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

That’s not why they’re banned btw. Was a supporting factor (I didn’t agree that the fat cunt portion should matter) but it was LOADS of racism. So a lil different. They should have appealed earlier when I was drinking they prob would have gotten a lucky early lift 😄

Never a better time to drink than right now.  Hair of the dog.  Get drunk.. unban my friends..  😄

• Skull 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
9 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

On an additional note.  They were not being racist.  Racism is using slurs, or saying derogatory things about an ethnicity.  They were bashing on a country, economy, and government.  Those are culture and governmental based thing.  If I said Mississippi is a shithole, that's not being racist against Americans.  One should not mistake culture with religion.  Was some Nationalism at worst. 

Turkey has many ethnicities.  They were bashing on a country.  If I said North Korea is a shithole, that's not a racist statement.  If I say India is a shithole, that's not a racist statement.  Indians would be the first people to say that about India.

The worst they did with race was allege that the majority of Turkey are Arabic, which is factually incorrect, but considering that racism suggests you think there's something wrong with being Arabic.  As if it were an insult.

Told You So Epix GIF by PENNYWORTH

• +1 1
  • Downvote 4
13 minutes ago, -Price- said:

What about fewest bans by hours played?

I would probably be close to winning if you took out my fac bans... But there's probably ppl with 0.   @ -Price- have you ever actually been banned?

And career apd and aegis don't count.  They didn't earn fewest bans fairly.

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

I would probably be close to winning if you took out my fac bans... But there's probably ppl with 0.   @ -Price- have you ever actually been banned?

And career apd and aegis don't count.  They didn't earn fewest bans fairly.

I'm at 0 bans

• Monkey 1
  • Cringe 1

Medic mains don't count.  Whitelist gotta do insane shit to get banned.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2