Server 3 Comeback?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many people think Server 3 should come back?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't care too much

I think server 3 should make its comeback. As of recently both server's one and two have been full. I believe that server 3 should make it's comeback.  I really don't get why they took it down after the wipe anyway. Anybody else with me or nah? 

Edited by JakeFromStateFarm700
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Im sure if the servers carry on the way they are going, we may one day see the return of the infamous server 3. At least last night i had to spam my enter key to get in server 1.

The odds of us bringing back server 3 are fairly low at the moment. While we have been increasing in our numbers, as I sit here typing this, there are 25 or less players on either server. Starting up a third server would more likely cause more harm than good as people would spread out more, lowering individual server populations and lowering our visibility to new players.

• Like 2
  • Admin

The odds of us bringing back server 3 are fairly low at the moment. While we have been increasing in our numbers, as I sit here typing this, there are 25 or less players on either server. Starting up a third server would more likely cause more harm than good as people would spread out more, lowering individual server populations and lowering our visibility to new players.

I agree on this.  Although after mid day EST, our population has increased 50% from what it was three months ago.  Some good news there. 

but in a way it would increase aswell, I've been having to spam enter to get into the servers recently and that's after 3-4 NST if there was a third server it might also increase the intake of new players.