2 minutes ago, LateWeevil said:

knowing you 

you dispute people left and right 

im not losing something because i dont take screen shots 

Why would you need counter proof if im claiming to have proof of something you say you didnt do? Why would you even worry then?

Had havoc spam flares to prevent me from storing before. Not surprised to see them getting disputed again.🫤

37 minutes ago, DrCoomGob said:

comes back and already back at it 

saw a chance to bait a free mil and took it, disputing apd (not including aegis or retired sapd, theyre beyond rules) is pretty much always free money

Just now, DrB said:

Had havoc spam flares to prevent me from storing before. Not surprised to see them getting disputed again.🫤

howd your report go on that incident buddy

7 hours ago, Exterminator said:

disputing apd (not including aegis or retired sapd, theyre beyond rules) is pretty much always free money

Almost like retired SAPD get punished when its actually proved beyond a reasonable doubt, not when you are inconvenienced.  

Maybe you should go get that See SAPD tag fixed before you think you know everything with 75 hours on APD

https://gyazo.com/be5ed2a57116a6273144171d1a6f2d19

this you?

• Haha 3

I was with @ LateWeevil  when this all went down. There was no point, even when a neutral party would look at this objectively, where any of us were camping black market. There was a fight between players at the gas station outside of BM that led to a chase involving one of the individuals there. It wasn't until after that we raided BM. Again, at no point was anyone camping it. 

When @ Exterminator  alleged that this happened, I clearly remember Weevil saying "I'm not going to risk my rank over this." And I don't blame him.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Element_ said:

Almost like retired SAPD get punished when its actually proved beyond a reasonable doubt, not when you are inconvenienced.  

Maybe you should go get that See SAPD tag fixed before you think you know everything with 75 hours on APD

https://gyazo.com/be5ed2a57116a6273144171d1a6f2d19

this you?

0bd37c6e4c0870860e046f13a5d2962b.png

d2f22a0a358683d164fa0f4e8a636d71.png

This you?

43 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

That's funny how it "randomly" blew up even though it was just fine sitting in the area for a prolonged amount of time. I'm smell bs.

no I definitely did RVD it but considering he was staring into bm AFTER clearing it 4 minutes prior means I know I can milk him for more than he can me 

3 minutes ago, LateWeevil said:

I like how you died in a plane and came back just to rvd it nice

so NLRX1 and RVDX1

didnt die in the plane, the deputy you were in command of did however shoot me while I was innocent outside of the redzone, good try though 🙂

1 hour ago, Exterminator said:

didnt die in the plane, the deputy you were in command of did however shoot me while I was innocent outside of the redzone, good try though 🙂

and i told that deputy to stop because you wernt in the zone i even told him we havnt innitated on you and your not in zone he said oh thats when he went over and just looked at you 

52 minutes ago, LateWeevil said:

and i told that deputy to stop because you wernt in the zone i even told him we havnt innitated on you and your not in zone he said oh thats when he went over and just looked at you 

Womp womp career corp

• tinhead 1