[NW] OpuS

Hi Guys I am OpuS

um so stuff about me :

• I am 18 and male ( sup femme )
  • I start college soon and about to start a internship in the government for IT network administration
  • I love long-boarding , video games , food , sleep and having a good time.
  • My Favorite food is PIZZA and PANCAKES
  • My Favorite Color is : like a light green + light blue mix 

Arma :

I have played arma for about a year now and have 555 hours in arma 3 ... ( I HAVE NO LIFE ) i have been in a lot of major gangs |shutout to these gangs| [TS] [MC] [L] [R] [Red+] and my current one |the best one| [NW] ... lol. I'm friendly and if your new to the server or just want to hangout on Olympus , chat me I'm always up because sleep is for the weak. besides my civilian who runs around and kills and derps around. I am a Medic .. i will save your life , I am also a APD Officer of the law .. if you do the crime you gonna pay the time. 

I really have a lot of fun on the server and really plan on staying for a long time ... if you are new and want some tips please come talk to me .. i don't bite .. unless your pizza or pancakes.

And finally this is me :                  

thm_phpJZDmmK.jpg

• Like 1

Opus I have 1184 Hours on Arma...................... :P

i have more, but then remember, moob toally has more than us all so lets not go on about that. "insert moob playtime here"

I love long-boarding , video games , food , sleep and having a good time.                                                                                                                                                        

sleep is for the weak

Just sayin...

• Like 1

lol thank you everyone for the nice replies .... ( thought that i was really going to get some hate ) but nice to see the community is very friendly.. btw  i play league and love imgur so if you do any of those tell me so you can FITE ME...  p.s.  |Odin| ssshhhhhhhhhh 

Edited by Opus

lol thank you everyone for the nice replies .... ( thought that i was really going to get some hate ) but nice to see the community is very friendly.. btw  i play league and love imgur so if you do any of those tell me so you can FITE ME...  p.s.  |Odin| ssshhhhhhhhhh 

fuck you opus never go to nw again you were in mc...

actually you can stay :D

i

Edited by Froger

4728 O.o

._. but why ....... Also ive been in like every major gang in this server and the funny thing is you guys are all alike XD i enjoy my time with each gang im in

Edited by Opus