General question v2

Yo Olympus gamers it’s officially been a year since I last play. The server has been on my mind and I was wondering if the server is still rampant with pigshit players and egotistical staff? Please someone update me because I’ve been wanting to play Olympus. I just don’t want to deal with the pigshit players and egotistical staff. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, -dante- said:
Last Active Aug 21, 2024 at 6:24 PM

Hm short year ;D

^ egotistical staff found. Jkjk

In truth though, the servers not seen a pigshit player since Aug 21, 2024 at 6:24 PM.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, -Price- said:

^ egotistical staff found. Jkjk

In truth though, the servers not seen a pigshit player since Aug 21, 2024 at 6:24 PM.

This was amusing, but I mean realllll pigshit players. Like the type to be in a staff gang break the rules and get unbanned quick type of pigshit 

• Senior Admin
5 hours ago, BadserverBadPlayersl said:

This was amusing, but I mean realllll pigshit players. Like the type to be in a staff gang break the rules and get unbanned quick type of pigshit 

Nah never happens anymore, we made it illegal. Crimes in game are crimes IRL. Bans are now straight to real life jail. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, David Miller said:

Nah never happens anymore, we made it illegal. Crimes in game are crimes IRL. Bans are now straight to real life jail. 

Can confirm I got 30 days for driving in-game after drinking 3 broweisers and being stopped by a cop in a furry suit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Can confirm I got 30 days for driving in-game after drinking 3 broweisers and being stopped by a cop in a furry suit

This sounds about right

On a real note, tasers have skyrocketed in price and @ Big Boss Fredo  basically has a monopoly on them (if you get cop don't go to Kav). Cop numbers have been as high as 19 during peak hours as well. No one does evidence locker anymore. ADoA takes anyone and everyone into their gang so I would look to them as a basis to start out if you want sheer quantity of people to play with (quality is a different story). 

4 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

On a real note, tasers have skyrocketed in price and @ Big Boss Fredo  basically has a monopoly on them (if you get cop don't go to Kav). Cop numbers have been as high as 19 during peak hours as well. No one does evidence locker anymore. ADoA takes anyone and everyone into their gang so I would look to them as a basis to start out if you want sheer quantity of people to play with (quality is a different story). 

When you own 70% of the taser market you can set the price what ever you like same as stocks I’m a whale nigga 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

When you own 70% of the taser market you can set the price what ever you like same as stocks I’m a whale nigga 

Lemme get a free CMR for the boys

6 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

@ Lezek has more