zeroblade vs altis police department

Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

Today, we gather to address the charges against my client, Zeroblade, who stands accused of combat logging. I urge you to keep an open mind as we navigate through the evidence and testimonies presented in this case.

Zeroblade is not just a name in the gaming community; he is a dedicated player who has invested countless hours honing his skills and engaging with others in a virtual world. The prosecution would have you believe that Zeroblade intentionally exploited the system to gain an unfair advantage. However, we will demonstrate that the actions in question were misinterpreted and that no malicious intent was present.

Combat logging, as defined, implies a deliberate act to evade confrontation and manipulate outcomes. We will show that Zeroblade was caught in a moment of confusion, reacting to circumstances that were outside his control. This is not a case of deceit but rather a misunderstanding that can happen to any player in the heat of the moment.

As we proceed, I ask you to consider the facts carefully. Look beyond the accusations and focus on the true nature of the incident. Zeroblade deserves a fair assessment of his actions, and I am confident that, by the end of this trial, you will see that he is not guilty of these charges.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Clown 2