Server should take more serious approach on cheaters

Wezio

Even if the big gangs like BC, AP and TP are doing conquest i dont give a fuck yall are fucking cheaters, using bugs, esp, no recoil
yall are ruining everyone experience and even yours.

Everyone knows it even the admins and nobody is doing shit against it.. thats crazy that even admins are part of those gangs.
Some of those cheaters are friends with admins or pay to win.

Im going to receive hate from this post I already know it but someone had to say it. 

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/iLtTTQTE5tFhT1R7B/d1337dnO82XP?invite=cr-MSxTQzQsMTg0MDk1MTc3LA

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/iLtsHLBxvMB1vY0tk/d1337pZOH4g9?invite=cr-MSxXWG0sMTg0MDk1MTc3LA

That's just an example of 1 gun fight but it cant be always like that every fight, I've been playing this game since 2013 and 
never I've seen good players as that its almost impossible to have such a quick aim like that on EVERY gunfights.

efef088d51df0ed14a5218ba34649321.png

Maybe not every players from thoses gangs are cheating but there are cheaters in each of those gangs for sure.

Also i know admins are taking actions against it but not enough on my big gangs that have been here since a while

• Haha 2
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 5

I have nothing personal against you wezio and im purely speaking to the 2 clips you posted here. For some context i was not apart of any of these fights.

2 minutes ago, Wezio said:

That first clip was a plain as day rip with a mk200. Your glass was angled down the hill towards him, you gave him a perfect rip angle. I dont think theres anything suspect in the first clip.

On the last clip i would also say the initial rip on you out of the hmmt was pretty normal. You drove straight at him making no effort to hide your glass. As for the heli rip i honestly cant speak to it. You arent looking at the heli while hes being ripped so i have no clue if it was sus or not. Based off how your friend was flying though i wouldnt be surprised if they did get a honest to god rip on him there.

• Like 3
  • +1 1

That's physically impossible with FAC on the server bro. 

This is all I will say on the topic, people have been banned for cheating in the past and they're back now and in (somewhat) higher positions than they were before, either staff, support, apd, etc. Were they actually cheating? Who knows and I don't care; it is what it is. 

You’re stupid Wezio. All you do is break rules and shit. Myself and the homies have reported you so much lately. Like it’s comical at this point on how stupid you are. I could give a damn about cheaters you’re the type of people that need to be banned

• STFU 1
22 minutes ago, LIM Guy said:

That's physically impossible with FAC on the server bro. 

This is all I will say on the topic, people have been banned for cheating in the past and they're back now and in (somewhat) higher positions than they were before, either staff, support, apd, etc. Were they actually cheating? Who knows and I don't care; it is what it is. 

I saw it from my own eyes, aimbot maybe isnt but no recoil and esp is a thing I confirm it to you, and even if they get ban for scripting they will comeback with a vpn and spoofer buying an other steam account for 5 bucks.. thats why sometimes u see new players in those gangs that are litteraly cracked.

but yes i guess it is what it is just sucks that long term players from the server dont respect the community more then that

1 hour ago, Wezio said:

like they cant be that fucking good can they?? 

Im not saying that everyone you are fighting is not cheating but i mean yea people in this game can be cracked just like any game. Especially with the fact that alot of us have been playing this for like 8+ years and for thousands of hours.

1 hour ago, Wezio said:

that was a ASP rip. Saw the other guys pov in a montage a couple days ago

27 minutes ago, LIM Guy said:

That's physically impossible with FAC on the server bro

Love fraali to death but FAC does not detect people closet cheating.

• Like 1

Yes i know thats absolutely possible but bruh i dont know theres cracked level and theres like im on RDM project 24/24 6 days a week level lol

2 minutes ago, johnny goose said:

Im not saying that everyone you are fighting is not cheating but i mean yea people in this game can be cracked just like any game. Especially with the fact that alot of us have been playing this for like 8+ years and for thousands of hours.

Just now, Wezio said:

theres like im on RDM project 24/24 6 days a week

You would be amazed how many of these people who consistantly play arma are unemployed and putting in 8+ hour days.

• Haha 1
  • Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Wezio said:

i agree with you that they could be doing it without cheats.

This is kind of the problem. We don't want to ban off of could be cheating, we try to be sure. It's not as easy as "just ban cheaters" and "watch for recoil" it's an old game on an old engine with old cheat detection and people have had a lot of time to get obnoxiously good at the game, and obnoxiously good at cheating, how do you tell the difference?

I think it's also important to know most cheaters who get caught, get caught by us, battle eye doesn't catch a tun, bohemia doesn't do a boatload of anti-cheat, It's just us, and even more it's mostly Fraali. Ill also say we have given out 12 scripting bans this week and 22 the week prior so it's not like we aren't looking.

• Like 4
  • +1 1
19 minutes ago, Wezio said:

I saw it from my own eyes, aimbot maybe isnt but no recoil and esp is a thing I confirm it to you, and even if they get ban for scripting they will comeback with a vpn and spoofer buying an other steam account for 5 bucks.. thats why sometimes u see new players in those gangs that are litteraly cracked.

but yes i guess it is what it is just sucks that long term players from the server dont respect the community more then that

18 minutes ago, johnny goose said:

that was a ASP rip. Saw the other guys pov in a montage a couple days ago

Love fraali to death but FAC does not detect people closet cheating.

Yes guys that was the joke, just like FAC.

• +1 1
  • Skull 1

There could be a small handful of fellas out there with a bit of sauce who eventually will get caught, but for the most part anybody you’re encountering on a daily basis especially people from those listed gangs they just have 10 years experience and thousands if not tens of thousands of hours on the game. People have adapted to the game and have learned tricks in the game mechanics on how to just be better. I get shit on daily and steam rolled 100x over in the craziest ways, but I never assume their cheating I just cringe when other people say out loud “that dude is hacking”. 

As for taking a more “serious approach” it already is 100% a 0 tolerance and anyone blatantly caught in the act will be removed from the server completely. It takes a lot of solid evidence to report someone for hacking, but you’re always more than welcome to submit any evidence you ever have and staff will review accordingly.

22 minutes ago, David Miller said:

This is kind of the problem. We don't want to ban off of could be cheating, we try to be sure. It's not as easy as "just ban cheaters" and "watch for recoil" it's an old game on an old engine with old cheat detection and people have had a lot of time to get obnoxiously good at the game, and obnoxiously good at cheating, how do you tell the difference?

I think it's also important to know most cheaters who get caught, get caught by us, battle eye doesn't catch a tun, bohemia doesn't do a boatload of anti-cheat, It's just us, and even more it's mostly Fraali. Ill also say we have given out 12 scripting bans this week and 22 the week prior so it's not like we aren't looking.

I completely understand it but it seems u are not looking into the big gangs where some of those players its just obvious.. Just follow those big gangs around look exactly they are going from one fight to an other. They are probably driving direclty towards the trucks with a chopper from 5km away thats easy to spot those esp if you check it that way. Im pretty sure if you would follow their choppers they arent even checking every field and are going straight to a specific field where the only trucks in the area are and thats not luck if you see them to that at multiple occasions.

I know yall are doing your possible, and arent fucking machines hahaha, but also the purpose of this is for people from those gang to respect a little bit the server their playing on and having fun on

7 minutes ago, Joel said:

As for taking a more “serious approach” it already is 100% a 0 tolerance and anyone blatantly caught in the act will be removed from the server completely. It takes a lot of solid evidence to report someone for hacking, but you’re always more than welcome to submit any evidence you ever have and staff will review accordingly.

That's not true, there are current members of the support team that have been banned previously for cheating and were unbanned.

2 minutes ago, billdroid said:

There are not as many cheaters as you think. 90% of accusations are out of frustration and most likely a skill dif.

im not saying they are all but when its always the same people i just dont think its really possible 

2 minutes ago, billdroid said:

There are not as many cheaters as you think. 90% of accusations are out of frustration and most likely a skill dif.

I am a Turkish player, I have played on Turkish servers since 2015, I can distinguish between a cheat and a good player, because I have played against a lot of cheaters.

Everyone I told was cheating sent me a youtube video after the server went down

you cant win a fight against BC and if you do send me a clip

1 minute ago, Baba El Chavo said:

I am a Turkish player, I have played on Turkish servers since 2015, I can distinguish between a cheat and a good player, because I have played against a lot of cheaters.

Everyone I told was cheating sent me a youtube video after the server went down

same i was playying on french servers and before this server i nevver saw people that good even on wasteland servers

i think they just want more people on the server at this point and stopped worrying about it a long time ago because its too much effort to look at, if admins have difficulty to do events those days imagine spying for cheater..

• Like 1

at this point i dont care if they cheat on APD because APD is strong and not loosing shit and can comeback all they want, but against civ doing runs its lame af

3 minutes ago, Joel said:

APD beats BC at feds all the time. When we have double their numbers 😅

• Skull 1
  • Admin
21 minutes ago, Wezio said:

you cant win a fight against BC and if you do send me a clip

I’m dog shit and I’ve killed BC players. A lot of BC have been playing this server since it’s fucking inception or the first years of its inception. Playing for 3k+ hours and 8+ years does a lot. Not saying none are cheating 1000%. We do the best we can. If you could see the amount of time staff spend in their free time investigating reported cheaters, suspect cheaters (on a staff level) and other things.. and we catch a LOT. Some make it through for a little while but they almost always eventually get caught.

I’d say most cheaters you’ll likely encounter are banned cheaters who have gone through lengths to ban evade with the help of their retarded friends and a different cheat. But we eventually catch them ^_^

• Like 2