Locked Something big is coming

Like the last asylum gang that came here, what was it, marauders or something?

they all got wrecked, started exploiting and hacking, still lost... then they all got perm banned.

good luck.

Like the last asylum gang that came here, what was it, marauders or something?

they all got wrecked, started exploiting and hacking, still lost... then they all got perm banned.

good luck.

I don't know who they are soooooo and I've played asylum since it started

Edited by Froger

im not sure I left before we fought unfortunately.

I saw most of ti die then someone traded with 3 rip but that's all I remember but you guys are known to hack but I guess you don't because none of you guys were ever banned from asylum besides aidzo but which was for rdm anyways

Edited by Froger

I saw most of ti die then someone traded with 3 rip but that's all I remember but you guys are known to hack but I guess you don't because known of you guys were ever banned from asylum besides aidzo but which was for rdm anyways

Yeah I am pretty sure besides custom coded hacks most are patched anyways. Doesnt olympus anti cheat do a decent job at stopping hackers tho? I for one will be recording all the fights.

• Admin

I wonder why is it so difficult for some people to follow some simple rules.  Harassment? on another level.  Welcome to Olympus guys.  Make sure to keep it clean and record everything just in case.

Edited by Bubbaloo

I wonder why is it so difficult for some people to follow some simple rules.  Harassment? on another level.  Welcome to Olympus guys.  Make sure to keep it clean and record everything just in case.

Well ALOT of people think insultsinsults like 'fag' or 'homo' is harassment while I personally don't. But I guess if its a rule. 

• Admin

Well ALOT of people think insultsinsults like 'fag' or 'homo' is harassment while I personally don't. But I guess if its a rule. 

It is against server rules yeah.  They have their reasons.  Every community has their set of rules and we do not tolerate that kind of behavior, I don't think is difficult for someone to NOT say those words repeatedly .  A couple of times fine but when it turns toxic then that's when the BAN hammer falls. 

Not mentioning any names here or anything but I've seen all kinds of harassment on olympus since I joined last year, I've seen harassment for people being idiots, I've seen sexist harassment, being racist, I've also seen people getting harassed on here for being "Homophobic". You do enough of it and if someone gets really offended by it and sends in enough evidence, you will most likely get banned for it :/