Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Recording Players

• Admin

I use Shadowplay. That one only works with NVIDIA video cards though.  OBS is good and there are others out there for lower end machines.  Just don't use FRAPS, it will kill your performance.  

5 Minute shadowplay recording that saves to a folder thats linked to my Google Photo's account. Automatically uploads in the background, so usually by the time I'm done with my play session, the video is already uploaded and ready to be linked in a report. If I'm playing on cop, I'll usually just stream on Twitch and make highlights out of what I'm reporting.

Recording is also good to defend yourself. Won't usually need it, but good to have around.

I've actually saved myself from a ban by having a defense video. Otherwise I save video of good shots and funny things. Don't record for reports. 

If u have AMD u should get Raptr . "AMD GAMING EVOLVED" it gives u point for playing games and u can win free games and hardware...and u can turn on highlight where it saves highlight of minutes u have set so if i have mine set to 10mins. i play with 0lag from the software being open. when i press my button to save the 10minute reply so when i press it and 10min before it will save and thats when it eats processor and starts lagging the game but while playing it gives 0problems :) and then u can crop it withan the program and usually for me a 10min highlight upload to their website partenership www.plays.tv takes 3minutes. basically withen software u just press upload or edit and then it uploads on plays.tv automatically :) 1 software for all. editing,uploading,capturing! only edit u can do tho is crop it thats all. 

• Like 1

If u have AMD u should get Raptr . "AMD GAMING EVOLVED" it gives u point for playing games and u can win free games and hardware...and u can turn on highlight where it saves highlight of minutes u have set so if i have mine set to 10mins. i play with 0lag from the software being open. when i press my button to save the 10minute reply so when i press it and 10min before it will save and thats when it eats processor and starts lagging the game but while playing it gives 0problems :) and then u can crop it withan the program and usually for me a 10min highlight upload to their website partenership www.plays.tv takes 3minutes. basically withen software u just press upload or edit and then it uploads on plays.tv automatically :) 1 software for all. editing,uploading,capturing! only edit u can do tho is crop it thats all. 

I've been trying this, and it has been working out fairly well thus far. Thanks for the suggestion!