Guess who's back...

Some may know me others may not but I am the infamous Squall. Everyone please hold your applause till the end. Anyways I left about 6 months back and went on to other things such as Arma 3 life, other altis server and military sims. I had fun but it wasn't my cup of tea. It was always missing something. I learned alot from those RP wise. I'm here because of friends I missed kinda burned ALOT of Bridges when I left, which I should've never done. Wasn't I was mean or anything it was just stop talking to em. I wanna say i'm sorry to those people. But I think I'll be back for good and I'd like to build those relationships back. For the people who don't know me I am Squall I've joined around a year ago. I was a Patrol Officer in the APD for around 5 months.Before I ended up leaving the server. I was also a Medic for a bit and they have my upmost respect on the server because they have a really tough job but they're alway needed. I've been apart of a couple gangs such as BurBan and JKat Mafia. But that's a little bit about me. My real name is Anthony. I'm 19 and I'm in College for aircraft maintenance. I live in South Carolina. 

Well guys it's good back. And I'll try to give you a heck of an RP experience. I'll try not to get too crazy with it. See y'all around.

Welcome back, todays RP training session:

Land / Stay Landed / Pull Over / Dock the Boat and put your hands up or die by { INSERT NAME / GANG TAG }.

{Name}, APD Hands up!

Vigilante! Hands up {name} or be tazed!

Today we covered all forms of role play, have a good day.

• Like 2

Wrong 

APD

Step 1 immediately taze

Step 2 tell em to put hands up then if the refuse because they say they're tazed. Taze again then load lethals and place a shot in the back of head.

Step 3 Add resisting, disobeying an officer, evading arrest also add Terrorism.

Step 4 Take dead body to jail and taze once more before you send to jail with out a ticket because he has no rights.

Edited by Squall
  • Like 3

Wrong 

APD

Step 1 immediately taze

Step 2 tell em to put hands up then if the refuse because they say they're tazed. Taze again then load lethals and place a shot in the back of head.

Step 3 Add resisting, disobeying an officer, evading arrest also add Terrorism.

Step 4 Take dead body to jail and taze once more before you send to jail with out a ticket because he has no rights.

i about died reading this. *thumbs up*

• Like 1