Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I thought by taking leave of the server for a while might rejuvenate me but it already seems to be a lost cause. All in all it was a fun few months friends. I do reckon I've had a good bit of fun and I thank y'all for that. 

As for you criminals out there, my answer is still the same. You don't the have to hit him for it to count as attempted murder. :P

I donto want to be too much of a drag but I'm a bit of a bull in a China shop for that. Frankly I have had more fun on a old game that I brought out than I have had the last two weeks. This is a ame, after all, and at the end of the day should feel nowhere near the land of work. I could write a novel on APD failures and things....but I feel that, that would be disrespectful of the work y'all put into it...and some of y'all don't. :P

Either way, I reckon I've had enough. I will stress once again how grateful I am to all of you, it's been quite a journey. Olympus is certainly a great place, I'm just am not a gamer.

All that garbage said. I will step away from patrol officer, first responder, and meatshi- uh, civilian.

Many thanks,

Graham

Heck no I didn't forget my humor!

military-humor-funny-joke-soldier-rules-

Altis gang meetings:

Sniper_Meeting.thumb.jpg.93ff938213e81ff

Last but not least, the over-the-top, non-role playing officer

military-meme-generator-jumped-into-pana

Edited by ComradeGoonie

Well what the shit goonie. Now who am i going to get mad at for purposely saying my name wrong. well this is depressing. I wish you the best man. it was always fun playing with you man. needless to say the olympus family will miss you.

Gid git.

Thanks so much for the help when I started off, I'll make you proud Goonie!

No need. You already have. Somebody better have made you patrol officer by now.

• Like 1