APD Removal

Im just writing this to answer everyone's questions at once. Over the last few hours i have gotten texts, steam messages, and personal messages on here asking why you were removed from the apd. Well here is the reason. It is nothing personal to anyone who has been removed. There was a survey last sunday that was a requirement by every apd member to be filled out. Every member was given a week to fill out the survey and submit. My understanding of the survey was to filter out the inactive apd members and to also narrow downs and create squads for a good chain of command system. If you feel you were removed by mistake. Than feel free to submit a ticket or contact a SAPD member via message on here. That will help keep the confusion down. And Also allow the SAPD to do their jobs with out being pulled in every which direction to answer the same question over and over. I hope this clears things up for people. 

#deltasquadforthewin!!!!!

• Like 2

yeah  just submitted a ticket. I was on for 4 hours saturday and didnt hear anything about it 

It was not the type of thing people are going to discuss in game.  Gotta check the forums, when able, to keep up on current events.

• Like 2

Im just writing this to answer everyone's questions at once. Over the last few hours i have gotten texts, steam messages, and personal messages on here asking why you were removed from the apd. Well here is the reason. It is nothing personal to anyone who has been removed. There was a survey last sunday that was a requirement by every apd member to be filled out. Every member was given a week to fill out the survey and submit. My understanding of the survey was to filter out the inactive apd members and to also narrow downs and create squads for a good chain of command system. If you feel you were removed by mistake. Than feel free to submit a ticket or contact a SAPD member via message on here. That will help keep the confusion down. And Also allow the SAPD to do their jobs with out being pulled in every which direction to answer the same question over and over. I hope this clears things up for people. 

#deltasquadforthewin!!!!!

Well I Play Everyday On But I Don't Visit The Forum That often..... So I Missed The News For The APD Question Thing.         And Is There A Way That I can Get Back To The APD With Out Waiting or Re Applying..?   

Edited by M3rc3nary1404
  • Like 1

You literally had to fill out a questionare that took 5 minutes. Sucks to Suck.

Chill bro, I have a life and other things I need to attend to. I gotta other sh*t to do. I'll re-apply but I still think it's bs when people play more than higher ups. 

Edited by JakeFromStateFarm700

Chill bro, I have a life and other things I need to attend to. I gotta other sh*t to do. I'll re-apply but I still think it's bs when people play more than higher ups. 

If you can't take a few minutes out of your day to check the forums you probably arent meeting the playtime requirments since you dont even have time to check the forums.

The problem I'm having with the situation is a lot of the new recruits who recently joined the APD within the last month were not even informed that there was a PD forum. An example of this is that on the last day of the survey a higher up informed a fair amount of APD officers of the questionnaire. Many of those informed officers didn't even realize that they had access to that forum or knew of its existence. When I joined the APD I was not told of a PD forum and so my main source of information was the APD handbook and the updates Odin wrote into it. I've been on the TS since I was white listed and not once did a single person mention the PD forum or reference it in any way. I just think this whole situation was caused by the miscommunication between the SAPD and the rest of the APD. Also this 2 week ban from the APD is absurd, I mean people allegedly hack and returned to the server within days. The newbies are the ones getting bent over a barrel and its a little disappointing that this survey was so important that they kicked a bunch of there new recruits out without them even knowing they were doing something wrong. I'm not saying the people de-white listed had no fault of there own but at least hear some of actives who got kicked out instead of throwing them under the bus. That's just my 2 cents 

There's a PD forum yes you should get immediately whitelisted for it when you join maybe Senior APD could add the website tag or request an admin to add this list of people. I messaged mcdili and was told an admin had to do it so idk

It's pretty much their fault for not checking the forums.. I'm pretty sure were supposed to check the PD section for updates on rules and other APD stuff, hearing something like that when I became cop a long time ago.. It's kinda hard to tell everyone though to constantly check the forums because no one really expected this sort of thing to happen. (Atleast I didn't)

• Like 1