Sunken Treasure

• Admin

Lol Winters.  By the way. This new update thing has me anxious.  Most of my gang left because Olympus is lacking in features.  I'll stick around because I really enjoy this community and have high hopes that it will turn around. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I am hoping the new update has proper sunken treasure because I really did enjoy retrieving the meth in the diving suit, it was a different and fun experience. I'd look forward to more occasions to use diving suits. 

This was a thing way back in july 2014, never was worth it and there was always that one guy rdm'ing with an sdar but they take up a lot of server memory to run I believe and after a little while no one did them. Don't think posiedon would add these back so its up to the players of altis to make them manually.

This was a thing way back in july 2014, never was worth it and there was always that one guy rdm'ing with an sdar but they take up a lot of server memory to run I believe and after a little while no one did them. Don't think posiedon would add these back so its up to the players of altis to make them manually.

They were primarily removed because players would randomly be turned into seagulls.

• Like 1
  • Admin

So what is that image? Is that something you can find in-game?

No it isn't, someone tried to steal my meth and got titaned conveniently depositing it just off the coast opposite my house so I could easily move it back and forth with a wetsuit.

• Like 1