Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

fugi is out :/

so i have been trying to type this for 2 hours and im just going to come out and say it ,,,As some know i moved house and it has taken alot of my time up but the main reason for me dropping out is my son,, he is going through alot of testing coming up and right through to next year so im here to say good bye i will try and pop on now and then to say hi and let some know how things are going but i will not be on as much as i used to be ... i would do shout outs but hey this page would be fucking hella long i just want to thank everyone for everything they have done some will be happy to see me go some will be a bit sad but some will not give a shit you all mean something to me  <--(no thats just gay !!)  and this is me done after soooo long i wish you all the best and make sure to comp or ban :) :) i will miss you all 

• Like 8
  • Admin

Damn it Fugi. No more trolling ? lol.  RL is more important than our virtual life but I understand your feelings because we have made a lot of friends here so don't forget about us and come and visit us every now and then ;)