Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

When the APD fuck up.

• Admin

When you (SPAM) texted the APD channel with bragging questions I told my officers not to fuel your ego.  I guess this was going to happen anyway.  GG though.  

• Admin

When you (SPAM) texted the APD channel with bragging questions I told my officers not to fuel your ego.

I asked you one thing and that was "Did I shoot out the pilot and copilot?" and I only asked that to make you think we had already chopped the Tempest Transport, that is why I waited a few minutes and specifically sent it from Chop Shop. 

• Admin

I asked you one thing and that was "Did I shoot out the pilot and copilot?" and I only asked that to make you think we had already chopped the Tempest Transport, that is why I waited a few minutes and specifically sent it from Chop Shop. 

Well, be that as it may.  The APD receives a lot of SPAM ( GET REKT ) ,( GET OWNED )  etc etc very kiddie to say the least.... So I figured your text was just that at the moment.  Unfortunately we did not get there in time since I did not want to get my second heli destroyed again we took vehicles.  I would have taken it more serious.... but I am more than sure you were just hoping to get my heli chopped too ;) I was not going to give you the benefit lol. 

• Admin

Well, be that as it may.  The APD receives a lot of SPAM ( GET REKT ) ,( GET OWNED )  etc etc very kiddie to say the least.... So I figured your text was just that at the moment.  Unfortunately we did not get there in time since I did not want to get my second heli destroyed again we took vehicles.  I would have taken it more serious.... but I am more than sure you were just hoping to get my heli chopped too ;) I was not going to give you the benefit lol. 

Fair enough but no I was not wanting you to help my "ego" thank you. I texted you once as I said because I genuinely wanted to know whether I hit both guys in the cockpit or was there only one pilot. As well as that I wanted you to think we'd chop the Tempest Transport so you'd stop searching the area for it; I understand you might get a lot of people saying "GET REKT" to the APD but please only accuse me of doing that when you're sure I have done it, thank you.  

• Admin

Noted. Didn't mean to be so rough about it.  That's how I took it at the moment.  I think you were a cop at some point so you must know what I'm talking about.  But I'm willing to fight again.  It was still fun. 

• Admin

Noted. Didn't mean to be so rough about it.  That's how I took it at the moment.  I think you were a cop at some point so you must know what I'm talking about.  But I'm willing to fight again.  It was still fun. 

It was a good fight I just couldn't understand why you kept getting closer to us when our benches were facing you, I thought it was pretty obvious we were waiting for you to get closer before we unloaded. I was a cop at one point and I know where you're coming from with the APD spam text from people I just didn't want to be accused of doing that when I didn't.

• Admin

It was a good fight I just couldn't understand why you kept getting closer to us when our benches were facing you, I thought it was pretty obvious we were waiting for you to get closer before we unloaded. I was a cop at one point and I know where you're coming from with the APD spam text from people I just didn't want to be accused of doing that when I didn't.

I know man. Sorry for that.  I was not the pilot though.  But I don't blame my pilot because I'm bad at flying myself so I probably would have just crashed it anyway. 

• Admin

I was not the pilot though.  But I don't blame my pilot because I'm bad at flying myself so I probably would have just crashed it anyway. 

I am a pretty shit pilot and that is why I always let someone else fly. lol

• Admin

I am a pretty shit pilot and that is why I always let someone else fly. lol

But we if we don't practice we'll never get better.  It's going to take a couple of heli crashes to get better ;) 

• Admin

But we if we don't practice we'll never get better.  It's going to take a couple of heli crashes to get better ;) 

I need to buy a new set of helis thought to practice because they all have high tier manoeuvrability so when I am flying my Orca when you tap the A key it'll do a barrel role. 

• Admin

I need to buy a new set of helis thought to practice because they all have high tier manoeuvrability so when I am flying my Orca when you tap the A key it'll do a barrel role. 

Barrel roll? Beautiful.