Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Cant fuel at gas stations

Are you talking about Dev server or public?

Either way, if it doesn't refuel you while you are sitting still, try driving right next to the pump and alt-look at the pump. A scroll wheel option should come up that says refuel or something along those lines.

9 hours ago, Josh Tombstone said:

Some of us can drive Gary. Jesh. 

Nope, I bought like 500K worth of storage crates yesterday for my new Dp6 house and every time i would drive from athira to it i always crashed into the same Tree and died and my cases de-spawned before the medic came "Salty" 

• Like 1

That's why you should always put any high valuable items  "expensive storage crates" into the truck inventory of your car while driving.   That a way it don't become a briefcase and de-spawn on you if you die.  Unless the server restarts/crashes, then you're fucked! :P 

1 hour ago, BiNgo said:

That's why you should always put any high valuable items  "expensive storage crates" into the truck inventory of your car while driving.   That a way it don't become a briefcase and de-spawn on you if you die.  Unless the server restarts/crashes, then you're fucked! :P 

give me your internet