goodbye ]:

this last year nad a half on this server has ment very much to me like me getting reked by MC everytime i do something but alot of people has made my experine in Arma 3 alot better with rp and what not i will be back one day An i would like to thank every one the this is the first server i playeed when i got arma and i loved it i played nonstop thje first person that showed me around and hellped me get started goes by the name of unicorn shit and no longer plays but i would love to thank every one to the admins and to 3 rip thx ps i know i wont be missed much noone even nos me but i will make my rise back one day this is tim sighing off................

• Like 2

Cya man. Dont think i knew you but i hope you come back once and a while to visit.

PS. First server i was on, the admins kept bitching at everyone and zeused the shit out of anyone in the safe zone and cops went around killing everyone they could... needless to say i was only on for about 5-10 min before i quit that server

• Like 1

tragic no one knows who you are. you are literally terrible at this game and play medic because you cant shoot a gun. tim is better than you so you should be happy he is leaving so you dont die to him anymore you mong

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, 9RIC TH9 L9G9ND said:

tragic no one knows who you are. you are literally terrible at this game and play medic because you cant shoot a gun. tim is better than you so you should be happy he is leaving so you dont die to him anymore you mong

Aren't you the kid who bought a lagswitch

• Like 1
3 hours ago, 9RIC TH9 L9G9ND said:

savage

Omg tragic, LOL I can't stop laughing the tears are real, LOL maby it's best if you don't post or reply man, driving me nutz!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, this has turned into some sort of ritual thing lol.

1 hour ago, orcpoc said:

Don't worry he's gonna use his alt account to get his rep back lmao

Literally read this at work and saw all the negative rep, I laughed soo hard my employees wanted to know what's up lol.

• Like 1