Suggestion w/ New Cop Rules

With the change in cops rules, i.e. no encouragement or enforcement of tilde guideline, rebels particularly with high bounties will have difficulty getting there basic needs from a city. I propose an idea that can hit two birds with one stone, a way for rebels to get all needs of a city without being in one and giving a use for old jail.

With the new map update in map, there has been a removal of gang hideouts. I suggest putting one in where old jail is, it is already made up and only requires the correct vendors. It can be defended and assaulted. What I ask is a clothing, market, general, ground garage, and air garage, and an atm to be placed at old jail. It will be like gang hideouts where one gang can take it over at a time and everyone would be notified when they do. This gives a sanctuary for certain gangs, and gives cops another place to investigate, especially when they get that message that a gang captured it.

I think this goes along well because if a rebel wants a safe air garage, Pyrgos is a good spot to go to but now that cops are able to tilde it becomes dangerous most places. The reason this gang hideout would be different from any rebel that civilians can go to is that you won't be able to get weapons, or rebel clothing. If weapons wanted to be implemented than only up to the TRG like it was before. This could also prove as maybe a new "cartel" or just a place for gangs to fight it out.

Any ideas, suggestions, or constructive criticism would be nice. Just don't dislike this post because you don't agree with it, give your testimony.

One suggestion given to me was to have this be a "green zone" for rebels. A complete rebel sanctuary, that could be difficult to implement but it's just a suggestion. Another one was that this could only be captured by the gang if they own all 3 cartels. All ideas are good ideas.

Edited by AnthonyG
  • Like 1

Rebels have rebel outposts for their needs, this is their sanctuary, apd can only enter for raids or in pursuit of suspect, if rebels are not gang affiliate they are at risk from other rebels and apd no matter where they go. High bounty rebels enter cities to play cops and robbers, it's like a ritual, their cup and tea. Tilde guidelines were a way to make more RP out of a situation, however with that being the fact, 99% of Engagements of apprehended criminals took advantage of that fact and gave the ol' I forgot my name/wallet missing/helmet masks face/twin brother bull and it gets very tiring, very fast, it's like really? So in reality they kinda messed that one up for themselves. Everytime a change happens, or a procedure is adjusted/modify back then, it was steered in the direction for the rebels in their favor. I'm sure there will be alot of controversy in regards to how things will play out moving foward, other ways to rp around said procedures and rules etc. on the rebel side of things. The point of all this is to say that we have leaders that listen to the voices, that care to observe, that make the changes to better fit the overall population, regardless of who takes the leader seat. Olympus is ever changing in that aspect and will continue to do so. You can't make everyone happy, and there will always be disagreements regardless of how change affects everyone, it's inevitable. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

There is already an area for high bounty criminals called a "rebel outpost". You should check it out sometime ^____^

The reason this gang hideout would be different from any rebel that civilians can go to is that you won't be able to get weapons, or rebel clothing. This would be less dangerous than a rebel but somewhere to grab some redgulls/bacon at anytime but it seems like the idea is not liked so whatever.