Locked Olympus Is bae!

4 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

4.0 GPA in high school, huh? Surely you took the short bus to school. 4.0 in college? Must be your first semester. I'll stand by what I said earlier; if you actually believe that MCPD is anything more than a conspiracy theory, then you have a few screws loose. There's no doubt about that. 

business and management, went through my first semester 4.0, in my 2nd semester still a 4.0. What are you doing with your life? I am delighted to be informed.

• Downvote 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
15 minutes ago, dubVee said:

Once again friend, I have a 7 digit job waiting on me straight out of college, man life is hard.

oh and you got your friends to remove my post maybe because you couldnt read it its okay not all of us can interpret english

7 DIGITS BOYS LETS GET JIGGY WIT IT

Full-time student as well, buddy. Administration of Justice and Public Administration. What's that got to do with your fixation on MCPD? It's keeping you up at night. Your threads speak for themselves. 

2 minutes ago, dubVee said:
10 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

4.0 GPA in high school, huh? Surely you took the short bus to school. 4.0 in college? Must be your first semester. I'll stand by what I said earlier; if you actually believe that MCPD is anything more than a conspiracy theory, then you have a few screws loose. There's no doubt about that. 

Digging a deeper hole for yourself, as my vocabulary far more advanced than yours.

• Downvote 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, dubVee said:

Digging a deeper hole for yourself, as my vocabulary far more advanced than yours.

Obviously punctuation and capitalization is not your strong suit, I suppose?

7 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Full-time student as well, buddy. Administration of Justice and Public Administration. What's that got to do with your fixation on MCPD? It's keeping you up at night. Your threads speak for themselves. 

actually i do not give one fudgesicle about the server just here to tell everyone that i am leaving and giving a valid reason as to why i am leaving i have spent my last couple nights having sex, smoking weed and drinking you know the shit that college students that arent fat and can actually get in a girls pants do bye nerd

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, dubVee said:

actually i do not give one fudgesicle about the server just here to tell everyone that i am leaving and giving a valid reason as to why i am leaving i have spent my last couple nights having sex, smoking weed and drinking you know the shit that college students that arent fat and can actually get in a girls pants do bye nerd

No you didn't you spent it in Kavala.

5 hours ago, dubVee said:

So i join the ts with the people that got me onto olympus in the first place. There were a few well known names that use to put everything they had into the server. So i started drinking and we had a nice conversation about how Olympus or as they call it 'MC Entertainment' is going to the shitter if it is not already in the shitter. Well lets see here, lets just let cops abuse the tilde key in a so called RP server well its not. This is a place where u can cheat as much as you want and get away with it by paying $250 dollars. This is a place where the cop ranks are based around the senior APD's favorite people/if you're in MC. Love you all, k bye.

Honestly, 

Stupidest. Shit. Ever.

I've explained this a lot in these posts, but let's go again,

MC, puts so much time into both cop and civ it's almost laughable. They dedicate their time much more than a lot of us do, and guess what? 

Their rank they earned shows that, Now stop being a little pansy, stop complaining because youre a shit cop, learn how to  avoid cops, and that's it. 

~ With love, Linka.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, dubVee said:

actually i do not give one fudgesicle about the server just here to tell everyone that i am leaving and giving a valid reason as to why i am leaving i have spent my last couple nights thinking about what shit to post on the forums that'll draw the most attention to myself

• Admin

Honestly I don't think he was that mad. He was talking about giving a fudgesicle to Olympus. But only one. Read up. :) 

It will stay locked though for the sanity of our people ;)