Donations *PLEASE READ*

Based off of the current percentage and the recent donation that got it to 70%, 30% of the donation goal should be 27.857142857142858 USD. The way the donations are displayed is confusing, I don't know if that is just the most recent donations or all of the donations that have contributed to the current goal.

1 minute ago, Brennan said:

Based off of the current percentage and the recent donation that got it to 70%, 30% of the donation goal should be 27.857142857142858 USD. The way the donations are displayed is confusing, I don't know if that is just the most recent donations or all of the donations that have contributed to the current goal.

Ill donate 30 today so we all can get mohawks and hatchback sports! You can thank me later!

• Like 2
  • Admin

I believe we are about $200.00 more or less behind on the donation goal. I am sure it can be reached in two and a half days. 

• Admin

Goal starts 01/16/2016 and ends 02/02/2016 We have 4 and a half days left!!! 

Fedot. We need to level the playing field. So your request is denied! ;) 

• Admin
Just now, Thomas Blinder said:

So, like what do I need to get donations to 100 percent?

*Fixed it for ya ;) 

We are about $210 short. I know we are going to make it though. We have more than enough time ;) 

Alright alright we can do this!! LETS GO PEOPLE OF OLYMPUS LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

50 minutes ago, Fedot said:

Where do i Donate to go against the progress @Poseidon , Also Check the OS Email I Emailed Stats Release 2 to you. just open the js and remove my id bc i forgot to remove it

I will also donate to make Progress go down lol.

$100 and make it go from 70% to 60%

• Like 1