Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I miss BurBan

When I first started playing Olympus it was on Server 2. My first death on this server was from KI Majestic. I remember the huge fights everywhere, twas a blast. Now its just Fed, Jail, Fed, Jail, occasional Rebel Raid, lets sit in towers and play withourselves nonsense. "We da best because we sit in towers and quickpeak you faster herpaderp."

#satchelchargesforapd

#rpgforapd

#titansforapd

#makeolympusgreatagainvoteforpeter

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Peter Long said:

When I first started playing Olympus it was on Server 2. My first death on this server was from KI Majestic. I remember the huge fights everywhere, twas a blast. Now its just Fed, Jail, Fed, Jail, occasional Rebel Raid, lets sit in towers and play withourselves nonsense. "We da best because we sit in towers and quickpeak you faster herpaderp."

#satchelchargesforapd

#rpgforapd

#titansforapd

#makeolympusgreatagainvoteforpeter

Then change it. And make it so mk18s cost $1. you will see alot of fights kappa

I started on Server 3  about 1 1/2 years ago. They always made you do some little thing for them not to rob you. For me I was processing Diamonds or something and they came up and surrounded me and said i had to sing them a song. Twinkle twinkle little star I think it was. LOL They left the little guys alone but had fun with them. If you were in a red zone though forget about it. LOL

Even though I didn't play back then ( I started around August 2015 ) I've still heard countless stories of what it was like back when gangs like BurBan existed. I've heard how much of a better server it was back then, with server 3 and a better community. I'd be cool to go back.

When me and my boys first started, we tried to take control of server 3 which started beef with burban, that was the funnest rivalry ever. My first big encounter with them was we had like 3 armed off roads and they came after us which went into about an hour long chase of us all lighting eachother up and blowing up eachothers stuff<3

On 3/20/2016 at 8:40 AM, Cory Baxter said:

Even though I didn't play back then ( I started around August 2015 ) I've still heard countless stories of what it was like back when gangs like BurBan existed. I've heard how much of a better server it was back then, with server 3 and a better community. I'd be cool to go back.

Eh, it's mostly seen through rose colored glasses. There's a lot of things today that are much better compared to back then.